- C&C YACHTS
- Тип судна:
- Cruising/Racing Sailboat
- Модельный год:
- Год постройки:
- United States
- Длина общая:
- 44' 2" (13.46m)
- Длина по ватерлинии:
- 35' 3" (10.74m)
- 13' 3" (4.04m)
- Мин. осадка:
- 6' 6" (1.98m)
Скорость, вместимость и масса
- Крейс. скорость:
- 7 Kts. (8 MPH)
- Макс. скорость:
- 8 Kts. (9 MPH)
- 25000 Pounds
- Вместимость воды:
- 100 Gallons
- Вместимость сточного бака:
- 40 Gallons
- Объем топливного бака:
- 40 Gallons
- Всего коек:
- Спальные места:
- Всего ком. состава:
- Койки экипажа:
- Спальных мест экипажа:
- Комм. состав экипажа:
Корпус и палуба
- Материал корпуса:
- Fiberglass Sandwich
- Материал палубы:
- Fiberglass Sandwich
- Цвет корпуса:
- Отделка корпуса:
- Дизайнер корпуса:
- Rob Ball
Информация о двигателе
- Тип двигателя:
- Тип топлива:
<<A LOT OF BOAT FOR THE MONEY......ONE OWNER.....CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED>>
Sleeps seven in two spacious cabins, with two private heads and main salon with upper berths. Galley equipped with refrigeration, 3-burner propane stove, pressure hot and cold water. Electronics include Datamarine Link 5000, VHF, KVH "Sail Comp" with dual bulkhead read outs, Raytheon radar and Loran. Seven sails include full spinnaker gear and Harken roller furling. Rigged for short handed sailing or club racing.
This is the ideal yacht for two couples or a family with children. Forward and aft Staterooms with full heads and showers provide maximum privacy.
Sleeps seven in two cabins and main salon. Two heads; galley equipped with refrigeration, 3-burner propane stove, pressure hot and cold water. Electronics include Datamarine Link 5000, VHF, KVH "Sail Comp" with dual bulkhead read outs, Raytheon radar and Loran. Seven sails include full spinnaker gear and Harken roller furling. Lovely condition rigged for short handed sailing or club racing.
Large, private, guest cabin forward with 6'6" v-berth that converts to a double berth. There is a hanging locker, cupboard, and drawers for storage, teak ceilings and a teak/holly cabin sole. A private, ensuite head features a teak floor grate, laundry bin, towel rack, vanity with mirror and molded sink, hot/cold pressure water system with mixing valve and shower, overhead locker, and marine head system.
In the main cabin there are two, opposing, contoured settees with storage behind as well as cabinetry and an entertainment center. There is a fixed, centerline dining table that features two, folding leaves as well as bottle storage. The starboard settee coverts to a large double berth. There are teak ceilings throughout the cabin and the sole is teak/holly.
There is a large, L-shaped galley with three, overhead storage lockers and additional "floating" locker over the sinks, huge icebox with double opening lids, undercounter storage, trash basket and dual stainless steel sinks with hot/cold pressure water system and mixing valve.
Forward-facing nav station opposite to port with large chart table, area for built-in electronics, ample storage and easy access to the 12v. and 110v. circuit breaker panels.
The master cabin is aft and features a 6'6" x 5', centerline, double berth. There is a mirrored vanity, cedar hanging locker, as well as shelves and drawers. The cabin sole is teak/holly and there are teak ceilings throughout. There is an additional ensuite head with teak floor grate, vanity with molded sink, hot/cold pressure water system with mixing valve and shower. This head has access from the main cabin as well as the aft cabin.
- Hot/cold pressure water system
- "Norcold" refrigerator/freezer system
- 3-burner propane stove with oven
- Autohelm auto pilot with dual controls
- KVH "Sail Comp" electronic compass with dual bulkhead-mounted readouts
- Raytheon 580 loran
- Ritchie 6" pedestal steering compass
- Raytheon R20 XX radar w/"Questus" backstay mount
- Datamarine "Link system" speed and distance log
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Datamarine "Link System" depth sounder
- Datamarine "Link System" AWI & wind speed indicator
- House battery bank includes 3 "gel cell" batteries
- engine start battery bank includes 1 "lead-acid" battery
- 2 engine alternators - 1 for house bank - 1 for engine battery
- alternators have cross-switching and isolating capabilities
- 110 volt shore power system w/cord.
Sails and Rigging
- Dacron full batten mainsail w/3 reef points
- 135% dacron genoa
special "storm" staysail hanked on to inner forestay w/"Snuffer"
- 150% "Mylar" genoa w/turtle
- 120% dacron genoa
- .75 oz. nylon spinnaker w/"Snuffer
- .75 oz spinnaker staysail
- Cockpit mainsheet traveler
- Harken #2 roller furling
- Navtec rod rigging
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster with integral cockpit panel
- Double spreader, aluminum spar with removable running backstays
- Custom inner forestay w/quick release
- Adjustable babystay
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Fiberglass construction with sandwich core.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpit
- Side stanchions with double lifelines
- Fenders and docklines
- 2 anchors
- Stern dingy davits
- PFD's and misc. safety gear
- "Questus" gimballed radar antenna mount on backstay
- Permanent preventers.
- Engine temperature alarm
- Fire control system
- Stove fuel shut-off valve
- Edson wheel steering
- Automatic and manual bilge pump(s)
- Engine fuel shut-off valve
- Raw water sea strainers
- Fuel filters
"Lumen-Air" is an excellent example of the C&C design that has been so successful as a high performance cruiser. Set up to be cruised with minimum crew and a wing keel to provide shallower draft, she can eat up the miles in comfort and in safety. This is the ideal yacht for two couples or a family with children. She features excellent privacy with forward and aft private cabins and two full heads with showers.
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER IS MOTIVATED - ALL OFFERS ENCOURAGED