Seller's improvements 2102/2013
Heliodore was hauled out and the bottom painted and zincs changed in January 2013. It is in very good shape with no signs of osmosis. Thru hull fittings and spade rudder are in excellent shape.
The Volvo TMD 22 engine has been well maintained and serviced and has approximately 5000 hours.
A new Turbo has 300 hours.
A new transmission has approximately 300 hours.
All engine mounts were replaced and engine was realigned 200 hours ago.
A new alternator was installed 100 hours ago
Stainless shaft has a dripless stuffing box and has 300 hours on it.
Electric bilge pump is new.
Electric 2500 g/p/h emergency bilge pump is new
Improvements 2012 / 2013
From its previous listing and purchase survey that I include in attachment there are many important improvements which follow:
Standing rigging 2013
In January 2013 the mast was unstepped and all components were unfastened and inspected down to the interior chain plates while the vessel was in dry dock.
With a contracted top a US rigging company
- The standing rigging has been completely replaced for new oversized LEWMAR wire and hardware including turnbuckles etc.
- A twin backstay to the mast head was added for improved strength.
- New internal wiring in mast.
- A full rigging report is available.
The Doyle Main and Genoa sails have 6 month of use since new. The old main and Genoa are available as spares...
- A new Bimini Top has been added to the cockpit
- Raymarine autopilot works very well
- SIMRAD NX40 Chart plotter with Caribbean and East Coast North America charts
- Depth Sounder, speed log
- Raymarine RAY55 with emergency EPIRB locator VHF radio with new mast head antenna and spare antenna on pushpit.
Navigation Lights etc
- New LED anchor light at mast head
- All LED running lights and deck lights have been changed or serviced
- A new 2 KW 110 volt sine wave inverter has been added to the electrical system
- A new 2 kw/h gasoline 110 volt generator for emergency use.
- 2 year old 10 foot Walkerbay hypalon rubber inflatable with a hard bottom inflatable in good shape.
- 6 hp four stroke Mercury outboard with 50 hours on it.
-New spare starter motor for Volvo TMD 22 diesel engine.
-New spare 80 amps Alternator
-shore power electrical system
- Anchor electric winch spare
- Many new electrical, mechanical spare parts are included
Tools / Maintenance etc
- A full complement of hand and electrical tools are included . Including: socket sets/wrenches/drivers and drills/angle grinders/sanders/ and many more.
- All engine and fuel systems and transmission maintenance are to date.
- Plumbing and electrical maintenance done
- All fuel and water tanks have been serviced