- Тип судна:
- Моторная яхта
- Модельный год:
- Год постройки:
- United States
- Открытая палуба мостика:
- Длина общая:
- 72' 8" (22.15m)
- 18' 7" (5.66m)
- Мин. осадка:
- 5' 4" (1.63m)
- 18' 6" (5.64m)
Скорость, вместимость и масса
- Дальность на крейсерской скорости:
- 117000 Pounds
- Вместимость воды:
- 365 Gallons
- Вместимость сточного бака:
- 337 Gallons
- Объем топливного бака:
- 1858 Gallons
- Спальные места:
- Всего ком. состава:
- Каюты экипажа:
- Спальных мест экипажа:
Корпус и палуба
- Материал корпуса:
Информация о двигателе
- Detroit Diesel
- Тип двигателя:
- Тип топлива:
“YIA SOU”, meaning a welcome Greek greeting, has benefited from her knowledgeable owners’ many significant upgrades and has had an easy life. I’m told the original owner kept her in a covered boat house for the first 25 years and always professionally maintained. Her second owner moved her to Naples and completed an extensive list of upgrades and improvements with an “open checkbook”.
"YIA SOU II" is a HIGHLY CUSTOM YACHT in superb condition and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Built as part of the improved Hatteras Custom Series, "YIA SOU II" features a wider 18’7” Beam including spacious OWNERS and GUEST accommodations aft in 3 generous staterooms and SEPARATE CREW accommodations for 3 in 2 additional staterooms forward of the Pilot House. In December 2016 a desirable NEW MAIN DECK POWDER ROOM was completed adjacent to the MAIN SALON.
The spacious insulated FULL BEAM ENGINE ROOM amidships houses the main engines, generators and related mechanical systems.
• Complete Awlgrip Superstructure - 2016, Hull, and Bottom Paint – December 2017
• Exterior Varnish all 2 coats of clear epoxy applied and 8 top coats varnish - 2018. 3 new coats AwlBrite
• Interior Salon, Galley and Pilothouse Woods all Refinished - 2015
• Novurania MX400 RIB Inflatable w/ New 40 HP Honda Outboard Motor – 2017
• New Tecma fresh water flushing toilets heads installed throughout – 2017
• Main Deck Day Head Added – Dec. 2016
• All New Galley Appliances, Countertops, and Cabinets - 2013
• All New Teak & Holly Cabin Sole in Pilothouse, Galley, and Salon – 2013
• Master Stateroom and 2 Guest Stateroom Baths all New Granite Counters, Marble Floors, Clear Glass Tile
Showers, High-End Fixtures and Custom Enclosures – 2014
• All New Headliner in Salon, Galley and Pilothouse with Custom Recessed Lighting – 2013
• New Lower Helm and Helm Seat/Watch berth Upholstery – 2015
• New Upholstered Navigation Helm Console – 2015
• New Garmin Electronics Package Installed at Lower and Upper Helm – 2015
• New Simulated Teak Installed on Flybridge, Aft Deck, and Swim Platform – 2014
• New Extended Swim Platform Installed – 2013
• New Custom Spiral Stainless-Steel Stairway from Aft Deck to Swim Platform – 2013
• New Electric Bow Thruster – 2013
• New Under Water Lighting and Underwater Camera - 2015
• Hydraulic Lowering Mast Rebuilt – 2013
• Both Main Engines Major Overhaul – 2011 Approx. 850 hours as of Feb. 20, 2018 SMOH
• KVH Tri-America TV’s with 5 receivers
• Aigean Wi-Fi extender
• Bose system – 5 zones
• Bose 5.1 system in salon/Apple TV
• 36” TV in Master/50” in Salon/26” each guest stateroom
Owner and two guest staterooms are aft of the full beam amidships engine room and are accessed by a private stairwell in the mid salon area.
The inviting Master Suite has a centerline king berth with storage below, night stands and dressers outboard, seats, lockers and drawer storage. There is a walk-in cedar lined wardrobe closet and access to the all new head area. The master bath was renovated with new granite counters, marble floors, tile shower stall, custom glass enclosure, and all new modern fixtures.
Moving forward through the privacy door is a hallway with the stairwell to starboard and two large linen closets along the side. The two identical guest staterooms each have single berths inboard and outboard with a night stand between, locker outboard, drawer storage, mirror with “hidden” TV, and door to heads. Both guest staterooms heads were also remodeled with new granite counters, marble floors, tile shower stall, custom glass enclosure, and all new modern fixtures.
Forward of the full beam engine room are the formal crew quarters with two staterooms, three berths, and a shared head and separate shower stall. There is a laundry center and small dinette as well as engine room access. This area is accessed from a stairwell in the pilothouse.
Main Deck Level:
Entering the vessels from the aft deck, one enters through a floor to ceiling sliding door into a formal dining area that is separated from the main salon by a widowed divider with two sliding doors. Features include a full wet bar and counter storage area to starboard with very generous custom cabinetry, which was an original construction at Hatteras. There are granite countertops with bar sink along the starboard side, a Kitchen-Aid icemaker and lockers below, and beveled glass locker doors above the counter.
Forward of the dining area is a full beam salon with new teak and holly flooring throughout, with the aft stateroom stairwell aft to starboard, including a newly installed main floor head in the year 2016.
Forward of the salon is the fully separated galley with all new cabinets, appliances, and teak and holly flooring.
The pilothouse is forward through a door and features the same teak and holly flooring port and starboard side doors, a new recovered helm seat/watch berth. There is a very nice stairwell that accesses the flybridge on the starboard side.
The flybridge is massive. There is an over-size Bimini top that covers the helm area. There are two helm seats, followed aft by a large wet bar with swivel bar stools. Aft is the guest seating area on the bow and two deck boxes. Foredecks are fiberglass and non-skid. Aft deck and flybridge are simulated teak decking.
This is a wide body configuration with a small line handling walk around the salon and a small covered aft deck. Foredeck is accessed by the port and starboard pilothouse doors and features a cushioned seating area on the bow and two deck boxes. Foredecks are fiberglass and non-skid. Aft deck and flybridge are simulated teak decking.
Galley was renovated in 2013 with all new cabinets, granite counter-tops and dinette table, appliances, fabrics, teak and holly flooring, headliners, and custom lighting.
There is a large U-shaped dinette to starboard and a generous modern galley to port.
• GE Café side-by-side refrigerator & freezer and in-door ice/water
• GE Café 5-burner electric stove top
• GE Café dishwasher
• GE Café Advantium microwave/convection oven
• GE Profile double electric oven
• Garbage disposal
• Single stainless-steel sink and faucet
• Granite counter tops
• U-shaped dinette with granite top to starboard (open to salon aft)
• Teak and holly sole flooring
• Custom cabinets and blinds
Upgraded with new electronics in 2015 with new under warranty state-of-the-art Garmin Navigation system.
Lower Helm Electronics:
• VHF 300
• AIS 600
• Garmin 8000 12” touch screen multi-function display - NEW 2015
• Garmin GMR XHD 48-mile radar - NEW 2015
• Garmin 6’ open array 4 kW radar scanner - NEW 2015
• Garmin GSD 22 sounder module - NEW 2015
• Garmin GHS 10 autopilot remote (wired) - NEW 2015
• Garmin GHC 20 autopilot - NEW 2015
• Garmin engine room camera - NEW 2015
• Ritchie 5” compass
• Furuno plotter/radar, 48 nm/interfaced to cameras engine room, under water, and aft deck
• Garmin GHC 20 autopilot remove (wireless) - NEW 2015
• Garmin 8000 10” touch screen multi-function display - NEW 2015
• Garmin XHD networked 72-mile radar - NEW 2015
• Garmin GHS 10 VHF - NEW 2015
• Ritchie 3.5” compass
• Clarion stereo
• (4) Jensen AM/FM/CD stereos in cabins
One of the great features is the hinged radar mast which is lowered hydraulically for bridge clearance and to fit in her covered slip. Mechanical systems were rebuilt in 2013.
• Features simulated teak decking, installed 2013
• Full helm console with Bimini and two seats
• Wet bar module midships aft with sink, lockers, (4) swivel pedestal stools
• Aft area with mirror image L-shaped bench seats, pedestal tables, and sunning cushions with backrests aft
• Upholstered cushions, numerous canvas covers, safety railing
• Aft bridge deck for inflatable with chocks
• MarQuipt 1000 electric davit
• 12/24 and 110/220V systems
• Twin 50-amp ships service or (2) 30-amp plugs
• (2) Onan 30 kW generators; Hours – Port 3240, starboard 3250
12V92 TA Detroit Diesels, with approximately 800 hours SMOH (12/2010) and underwater side exhaust, wet turbo engines.
• Watermaker NEW 2016
• Hot water heater NEW 2016
• ZF 2.57:1 Transmissions
• 3” Aquamet stainless steel shafts
• 40 X 37.5 Five-blade props
• Naiad 252 stabilizers
• Walker air seps
• Bow thruster, electric
• Bennett trim tabs
• Mechanical engine room gauges
• Oil changing system
• Dual Racor filters with manifold valve
• Hynautic steering & controls
• Windshield wipers and washers
• DeWalt air compressor
• Whirlpool 30-gallon water heater
• HRO System 10 watermaker (unused and not assured operational, offered as is)
• All new Tecma heads installed throughout - 2017
• Halon fire extinguishing system, fully serviced 2017
• Rule heavy duty bilge pumps, (5) at 3,500 gph, (2) 1500’s at 2,000 gph
Over-sized custom swim platform with a beautiful semi-circular curved stairwell leading up to the aft deck. The platform and stairs are covered in simulated teak stripping. This allows for convenient boarding from a low floating dock or access to the water.
All exterior teak stripped bare, two coats of epoxy and eight coats of varnish applied April 2015.
Simulated teak decks on flybridge, aft deck, swim platform, and transom stairwell in 2013.
• Custom over-sized swim platform
• Custom 4-step stainless steel dive ladder
• MarQuipt 1000 lb. 110V electric crane on bridge deck
• Novurania MX400 RIB inflatable w/new 40 hp Honda outboard motor – NEW 2017
• Electric air horns
• Flybridge Bimini top (new canvas) Stamoid Bimini top
• Galley Maid windlass
• Danforth anchor with all chain rode
• Spare nylon rode
• Foredeck storage boxes with cushioned seats
• Molded seat forward on deckhouse with cushions
• Aft deck safety railing with weather boards and gate, low profile Frigibar freezer faux teak planned sole
• (2) Remote spotlights
• Fender tracks with adjustable slides and dogsport and starboard
• Bow pulpit with anchor roller
• MarQuipt Tide Ride boarding stairs
• MarQuipt Side Rider ladder
There are several pieces of artwork on board the vessel that are not included in the sale. A specific list will be forthcoming.