52' Hatteras Overview
Lady Di is a well maintained 2 stateroom 2 head Hatteras motoryacht with a number of recent upgrades, including new house batteries, newer galley appliances and exterior canvas. Lady Di is based in Stuart, FL and available for inspection anytime.
52' Hatteras Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the enclosed sundeck, you will find an entertainment cabinet starboard aft, a table and lounger chair to starboard and the lower helm starboard forward and a wrap-around sofa and coffee table to port. Step down and you will find the galley to port and a dinette to starboard. Further forward is the guest stateroom and head. The full beam master stateroom is aft. Engine room access is through a lift up door forward of the salon.
52' Hatteras Accommodations
Lady Di offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with a queen size berth and ensuite head.
52' Hatteras Salon
The light and airy salon offers large, tinted side windows, built-in wrap-around seating to port with a coffee table, lounge chairs and table to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, carpet, custom roman shades and drapes (2012).
52' Hatteras Galley
The galley is located down and to port.
- Stainless steel Summit refrigerator/freezer (2012)
- Kenyon custom 2-burner ceramic cooktop (2010)
- Frigidaire Elements convection/microwave oven (2010)
- Hamilton Beach toaster oven
- Stainless steel sink
- U-Line icemaker
- Stainless steel Summit refrigerator/freezer in the aftdeck wetbar
52' Hatteras Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley.
52' Hatteras Lower Helm
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon.
52' Hatteras Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom is located aft and offers a queen size berth, a built-in sofa starboard aft, vanity/desk, reading lights, storage drawers, walk-in closet, 2 portlights, transom hatch, carpet and an ensuite head.
52' Hatteras Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers an island queen size berth, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights, carpet, reading lights, nightstands, hanging lockers, shelf storage drawers and an ensuite head.
52' Hatteras Laundry
- Whirlpool stack washer and dryer
52' Hatteras Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini (2012), Eisenglass enclosure (2012), carpet over non-skid deck, L-shaped benchseat port aft, starboard aft benchseat, 2 helm seats, full helm forward with storage underneath and Pioneer and Insignia speakers.
52' Hatteras Sundeck
The enclosed sundeck offers carpet over non-skid deck, sliding side windows, Eisenglass and screens aft, wing doors, aluminum & glass door to the salon, a wetbar with a stainless steel sink, Summit stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and storage.
52' Hatteras Cockpit
The cockpit offers non-skid deck, fiberglass swimplatform, stainless steel swim ladder, transom door, teak & stainless steel steps to port and to the sundeck and a deck storage box.
52' Hatteras Audio/Visual Equipment
- KVH Tracvision satellite TV system
- Westinghouse flat screen TV in the salon
- DirecTV HDDVR satellite TV receiver in the salon
- Yamaha KX-W302U double cassette deck player in the salon
- Yamaha RX-530 stereo receiver in the salon
- Quasar TV in the master stateroom
- Mitsubishi TV in the guest stateroom
- Pioneer and Insignia exterior speakers
52' Hatteras Electronics
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter on the flybridge
- Furuno hailer on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M120 VHF on the flybridge DSC VHF at the lower helm
- Raymairne Ray215
- Robertson AP300X autopilot on the flybridge
- B&G Hydra wind speed panel on the flybridge and at the lower helm
52' Hatteras Electrical System
- Onan 20 kW generator with 853 hours
- Dytek battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
52' Hatteras Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8v92TA 720 hp main engines
- ZF gearboxes
- Trolling valves
- Dahl 901 fuel filters
- Fuel manifold
- Perko sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Lunaire reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (4 units)
- Bradford White 19 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
52' Hatteras Deck Equipment
- Galley Maid anchor windlass with foot controls
- Plow type anchor
- Stainless steel fender racks on the foredeck
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails
- Foredeck and cockpit deck storage boxes
- Non-skid decks
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Textalene windshield cover
- All new canvas in 2012
52' Hatteras Tender
- Zodiac RIB
- Honda 20 hp 4-stroke outboard
- Marquipt tender davit
52' Hatteras Safety & Fire Protection
- Kidde engine room fire suppression system
- Emergency engine shutdown valves
- Fire extinguishers
52' Hatteras Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
52' Hatteras Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.