41' Hunter Overview
Carolina Dreamer offers a three stateroom 2 head layout with roller furling main and jib, central air conditioning and is owned by her original owner. Seller is planning to cruise the Great Loop on another boat, so Carolina Dreamer is now available for sale. Price reduced!
41' Hunter Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the cockpit from the swimplatform, you will find full wrap-around seating on both sides of the cockpit. Step down into the salon and you will find two staterooms aft, the galley starboard aft, wrap-around settee starboard forward, head port aft, nav station to port and built-in benchseat/berth port forward. Walking forward, you will find the third stateroom with ensuite head.
41' Hunter Accommodations
The master stateroom is forward with an ensuite head and then there are two staterooms aft with queen size berths. The guest head is port aft in the salon. The port aft stateroom has direct access to the head. The salon port benchseat can also be used as a berth and the salon starboard settee can convert into a king size berth. There are new faucets in both heads.
41' Hunter Salon
The salon is very light and open with a wrap-around settee and table that can convert into a king size berth starboard forward, the galley starboard aft, guest head port aft, nav station to port and a built-in benchseat/berth port forward. There are storage drawers, shelves, fans, 20" flat screen TV with a DVD player, 2 overhead hatches and side windows. The Ultra-suede upholstery has been updated recently.
41' Hunter Galley
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Goldstar microwave oven
- Frigiboat 12vdc cold-plate refrigerator and freezer
- Double stainless steel sink with a new faucet
- 2 portlights, overhead hatch and a window
- Stainless steel BBQ grill
41' Hunter Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee and table.
41' Hunter Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward and offers a double size berth to starboard, reading lights, hanging locker, shelves, fan, overhead hatch and an ensuite head.
41' Hunter Guest Staterooms
There are two identical guest staterooms aft, each with queen size berths, reading lights, shelf, fan, hanging locker, 3 portlights and an overhead hatch. The guest head is to port and the port aft stateroom has direct access to the head.
41' Hunter Cockpit
The cockpit offers a bimini and dodger, wrap-around seating, storage, non-skid deck and full helm. There are also storage cabinets/seats on the integrated swimplatform.
41' Hunter Audio/Visual Equipment
- 20" flat screen TV with DVD player in the salon
- Dual MXD25 AM/FM/CD player at the nav station
41' Hunter Electronics
-Garmin Fish Finder 300C in the cockpit
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter in the cockpit
- Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot in the cockpit
- Standard-Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF in the cockpit
- Autohelm bidata system in the cockpit
- Ritchie Powerdamp Plus magnetic compass in the cockpit
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF at the nav station
- Trident barometer and tide gauge in the salon
- Acurite weather station in the salon
41' Hunter Electrical System
- Guest battery switches
- Battery charger
- Three 4D house batteries (2012)
- One Group 27 start battery
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords (2012)
41' Hunter Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 2007 Yanmar 4JH4E 54 hp auxilliary with approximately 1500 hours
- Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2012)
- Wema tank level gauge
41' Hunter Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass
- Bruce anchor with 300' anchor chain
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel cockpit rails with teak seats aft
- Stainless steel stanchions and lifelines
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Lewmar hatches
- Fresh water hot/cold shower on the swimplatform
- Cockpit closed-cell foam cushions
- Radar arch
- Outboard bracket
41' Hunter Sails & Rigging
- Dacron main and jib (2004)
- Profurl head sail roller furling system
- Selden aluminum spars with in-mast main sail roller furling system
- Selden Rodkicker
- Lewmar #48 and #44 self-tailing halyard and sheet winches
41' Hunter Safety & Fire Protection
- Trident Marine Systems Propane Control panel
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Rule bilge pumps
- Rule bilge high water alarm
- Jim-Buoy life ring
41' Hunter Exclusions
Sellers' personal belongings
41' Hunter Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.