- Тип судна:
- Катер для спортивной рыбалки
- Катер для спортивной рыбалки
- Модельный год:
- Год постройки:
- Год обновления:
- Вид обновления:
- Repower and restoration
- United States
- Full / Tuna Tower
- Длина общая:
- 33' 0" (10.06m)
- 12' 0" (3.66m)
- Мин. осадка:
- 3' 0" (0.91m)
Скорость, вместимость и масса
- Крейс. скорость:
- 27 Kts. (31 MPH)
- Крейсерская скорость поворота:
- 2400 Kts.
- Макс. скорость:
- 32 Kts. (37 MPH)
- 13000 Pounds
- Вместимость воды:
- 20 Gallons
- Объем топливного бака:
- 230 Gallons
- Всего коек:
- Спальные места:
- Всего ком. состава:
Корпус и палуба
- Материал корпуса:
- Комплектация корпуса:
- Modified V-Hull
- Цвет корпуса:
- Snow White
Информация о двигателе
- Тип двигателя:
- Тип топлива:
This is a high quality product that has the best layout available for fishing and diving. The walk-around design is very functional and practical for family trips and docking.
Accommodations and Walk-through
L & H Boats are well known for their durability and functional design. This is an early model which is one of the only three ever built with CAT diesels. This engine package is extremely economical while still offering great performance. This vessel has had moderate usage since new and has been through a thorough updating by her current owner and the builder. The no-step-up, walk around decks and center mounted full tower provide anglers with a great platform.
Bridge deck has a centerline helm pod with console that extends to the starboard side. Kobelt control binnacle is to the right side and raised electronics console is ahead. To Portside side is a cushioned bench settee and forward of the helm is another smaller bench to the starboard side. This area is protected by a 5-panel polycarbonate enclosure with track-to-track mounting and a zippered opening section centerline forward. Under the starboard side forward seat is a refrigerated drink box. The helm seat has a release marine modified "donut"seat.
Forward of the helm, the Cabin is entered by opening a bi-fold top hatch and hinged door. If desired, these two panels and designed to easily come off and stow away. The cabin has a brand new Mermaid reverse-cycle A/C with thermostat. To the starboard side is a console with molded fiberglass sink, chrome fresh water faucet, and countertop with a front opening storage compartment and below a GFI protected 110v outlet. Across the cabin from here is the main electrical panel. Forward is the V-berth with hinged filler insert which opens to an electric head beneath. The cushions are covered blue with a high end fabric provided by Kavanaugh interiors. Overhead is a new Bomar deck hatch giving the cabin a natural light. To the Portside is the cabinet top providing nice counter-space. Just aft is an open hanging locker and/or stowage space.
The cabin, and entire boat has a fresh Snow White Awlgrip paint finish and is clean and free of odors. V-berths are large and can accommodate 6'6" +.
Electronics and Navigation
The lower electronics console is upright ahead of the helm pod and there is also an overhead box which houses withe VHF radio, Fusion sound system. The trim tab switches are to starboard of the helm alongside the custom L&H switch panel. All the Simrad Evo equipment is new in 2018.
Full Salerno tower is mounted to the bridge deck allowing easy 360 degree walk-around fishability. Hardtop integrated to tower is also the upper helm floor and non-skip finished. Aft tower legs have ladder steps to upper station and a support truss that also doubles as a grab-rail. Tower helm has a separate Simrad EVO 11" GPS/plotter. Anodized custom helm wheel and Kobelt dual handle control binnacle. Tower station has a new padded belly band buggy top.
- Behind the helm is a large in deck stainless steel coil wrapped "slush box" which can be used as fridge or freezer.
- Rupp outriggers, silver single spreader, collapsible back bars - tower mounted
- In deck livewell with two hinged and gasketed, top opening doors with latches. There is also plumbing and deck fittings to add two on deck live wells.
- 12 rod holders in gunwale (with backplates) around cockpit, 4 rod holder flush mounted on forward gunwale walk-around
- 2 clear-out rod holders on each tower leg, 4 rod holders on either side of the NEW COVERING BOARDS.
- Birdsall Dive Ladder and new custom hose holders on either side.
- 1 Bluewater teak ladder back Helm chair.
- 1 Release marine midsize fighting chair.
- 1 Release marine rocket launcher
- 2 Lee sailfish chairs (great for charters)
Non-skid finished, self-bailing decks. On bridge deck under portside bench is refrigerated drink box/freezer (12v compressor). Storage is beneath the other seating and the settees have White cushions with red piping and "baseball" stitching. Angled backrest cushions (2) are loose to use where desired.
- Bridge deck enclosure has a zippered vent panel above the center panel (all new in 2018)
- Tower Lights
- Mid-ship and stern cleats are mounted below the gunwales with hausers
- Fresh water washdown with spigots in cockpit and in bow under gunwale
- Saltwater washdown with spigot in cockpit
- The boat is wired for a windless if desired.
- Anchor is stowed in forward deck box
- Anchor locker has storage space for fenders
- Navigation lights on sides of tower control box
- Handheld fire extinguisher
- 30 amp/120v shore power cord
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical systems
- Odyssey batteries (new '18) with NEW individual rotary switches enabling paralleling
- Cockpit lighting under gunwales
- Phasor 8KW generator (new 2014, very low hours) with remote control on main electrical panel
- MasterVolt 40 amp, three bank, automatic battery charger
- 12v engine room lights
- 12v cabin lights
- Bass main electrical panel with line voltage, battery condition, AC and DC current load gauges
Engine room can be accessed through deck hatch forward of helm console which drops into a small pump-room area then further aft is the engine compartment housing the CAT 3116's, 300HP diesels (mechanical). NEW Walker Air-Sep closed crankcase breather system. The generator has been removed form the pump room and installed aft over the sea chest.Acoustical insulation has been added to the underside of the helm deck. Aluminum engine room ladder.
Boat will cruise at 24 knots burning 16 gallons/hour.
- Kobelt engine controls
- 1.5:1 reduction ZF transmissions
- Digital tachometers at both helms
- All new gauges
- Instrument cluster includes: drive oil temp, coolant water temp, oil pressure
- Electric fuel gauge
- Engine shutdown emergency cable pulls at lower helm
- Tides Dripless water-cooled shaft logs (NEW 2018)
- Hynautic steering
- Bennet Trim tabs
- 3 auto bilge pumps/high water alarms New 2018 Ulta switch
- Head has Y-valve & mascerator pump out
- Freshwater spigot in ER
- Walker Air-sep crankcase vent system
- Racor primary fuel filters with shutoff valves
- Shurflow 12v fresh water system pump with pressure accumulator
- Shurflow 12v saltwater ProBlaster II washdown pump
- Mermaid A/C unit is 12,000 BTU
- Propellers are alloy and 3 blades, two sets, one bronze.
Hull and Deck
The boat was completely painted with Awlgrip in 2018 including hardtop in Snow White including boot stripe and bottom paint). Beautiful teak covering boards and small toe rail on the bow for net tossing. The helm pod is fiberglass with the custom chrome bezel and glass cover over the engine gauge cluster and anodized custom helm wheel.
Summary List of Updates
NEW covering boards 2018
Entire boat painted in 2017
ALL new cushions and belly band by Birdsall 2018
All new electronics 2018
New Underwater lights 2018
New Birdsall eisenglass enclosure 2018
New Cockpit cover 2018
Reverso oil change system
New plumbing for deck drains, pumps, toilet and sink 2018
New Head 2018
Here is a great opportunity to own a fully restored and ungraded pedigree boat at a terrific price. This boat is ready for sailfish season and Island hopping. Come see Munequita (Little Doll) at Sailfish marina. The owner is always tinkering aboard.