40' Mainship Overview
Grianan is a 2008 2 stateroom Mainship trawler offering an Awlcraft 2000 Majestic Blue painted hull, bow and stern thrusters, 380 hp Yanmar main engine, Kohler 8.5 kW generator, washer/dryer and modern electronics. Grianan completed the Great Loop in 2011 and the Triangle Loop in 2013. Price reduced!
40' Mainship Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the double aft doors from the covered aftdeck, you will find the galley to starboard, lower hem starboard forward, a sleeper sofa to port and a dinette port forward. Walk forward and step down into the guest foyer and you will find the head to starboard, guest stateroom to port and the master stateroom forward. Engine room access is through salon sole hatches. The flybridge is accessed via molded-in steps from the aftdeck.
40' Mainship Accommodations
Grianan offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size berth and a guest stateroom to port with side by side single berths. The head and enclosed shower/tub are located to starboard.
40' Mainship Salon
The salon offers a sleeper sofa and table to port, dinette port forward, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward and the galley to starboard. The sole is laminate teak & holly and there are large side windows and a double aluminum and glass doors aft for loads of natural light and ventilation. There are also blinds and drapes.
40' Mainship Galley
The galley is located to starboard in the salon.
- Nova-Kool refrigerator/freezer
- Sunbeam microwave oven
- Seaward Princess Gourmet 3-burner electric cooktop
- Solid surface countertop
- Double stainless steel sinks
40' Mainship Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette and the flybridge folding table forward and a 2-person round table aft on the flybridge.
40' Mainship Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward and offers an island queen size berth, reading lights, carpet, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 portlights and an overhead hatch.
40' Mainship Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers side by side single berths, carpet, reading lights, portlight and an overhead hatch, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets.
40' Mainship Laundry
Splendide combo washer-dryer.
40' Mainship Flybridge
The large flybridge offers a bimini, full Eisenglass enclosure, a full console forward with cover, Pompanette helm seat, built-in benchseats forward and on each side, a folding table, non-skid deck and a 2-person round table and a wetbar with a stainless steel sink, Vitrifrigo icemaker and Princess Gourmet BBQ grill with cover aft. There is an outboard bracket, hinged mast, spreader lights, rail netting and molded-in steps from the aftdeck.
40' Mainship Aftdeck
The covered aftdeck offers a transom door to the swimplatform, transom storage box, fresh water hot/cold shower, same level access to each side deck, folding steps on each side, molded-in steps to the flybridge, double aluminum and glass doors to the salon, lazarette access and non-skid deck.
40' Mainship Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sony CDX-HS70MS marine stereo with MP#, WMA, AAC, Atrac and sat ready on the flybridge
- West Marine speakers
- LG flat screen TV in the salon
- Bose 3-2-1 stereo and Bose speakers in the salon
40' Mainship Electronics
- Raymarine 4kW Radar
- Raymarine E80 Multi Function Display on the flybridge and at the lower helm (Up to date US and Canadian chips)
- Raymarine AIS 500 transceiver on the flybridge
- Raymarine Ray218 VHF on the flybridge
- Raymarine RayMic VHF at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot autopilot on the flybridge with remote at the lower helm
- Danforth magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
40' Mainship Electrical System
- Kohler 9E0ZD 8.5kW generator with 210 hours
- 50 amp shore power connection fore and aft
- Pro Mariner ProMatic 1250c3 battery charger
- ProSafe1 galvanic isolator monitor
- Charles isolation transformer
- Smart Y twin 30 amp to 50 amp adapter
40' Mainship Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Yanmar 6LY3-UTP 380 hp main engine
- Yanmar i5601E instrument panel at both helms
- ZF 85A gearboxes
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for main engine
- Fuel manifold
- Oil X-Changer oil change system
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Dripless shaft seal
- Sidepower bow & stern thrusters
- Bennett trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Fresh water manifold
- Attwood 6 gallon water heater
- Jabsco Par-Max 40 psi fresh water pump
- Jabsco fresh water system accumulator tank
- Jabsco Quiet Flush head
- SCAD holding tank level gauge
- Jabsco mascerator pump
- Spare propeller
- Spare parts inventory
40' Mainship Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls
- Delta 36lb anchor with 40' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Fortress FX23 anchor with 40' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Stainless steel double anchor roller
- Non-skid decks
- Washdown forward
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel Sampson Post
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Swim ladder
- Windshield and window covers
- Hinged mast
- Spreader lights
40' Mainship Tender
- Zodiac 9'6" RIB
- Yamaha 2.5hp 4-stroke outboard
- Stainless steel tender davits aft
40' Mainship Safety & Fire Protection
- Seafire FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Seafire emergency engine shutdown system
- Rule bilge pumps
- Zodiac liferaft
- Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide monitors
40' Mainship Exclusions
Sellers' personal belongings
40' Mainship Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.