Summary of Accommodation:
The Swan 36 has a very simple interior plan. Two quarter berths aft, the navigation station to port with a seat, the galley running alongside the starboard saloon with the dining table in the centre, the heads amidships forward, and the owner's private cabin forward, all beautifully varnished. In total there are 4 x single berths, 1 x double berth and
1 x heads.
Over the last 10 years SWANSONG has had:
· Interior refinish.
· New cushion covers.
· New teak veneer with five coats of varnish in many places.
· Refinishing of all teak interior trim.
· Single spreader Nautor alum rig.
· New boom in the last 10 years.
The main and three of the jibs are new within recent years, all in very good condition:
· Main, loose foot, very good condition.
· Main #2, fair condition.
· Main #3, 2010 Evolution.
· Tri radial, foot 26', leech/luff 43', big sail, fair condition.
· Tri radial, very big, fair condition.
· Jib, Lincoln & Foster, 16'2" foot, luff leader 62", good condition.
· Staysail, tall - high foot, reef points, mid/light weight, foot 13.6", luff 37.5".
· General purpose, med/head weight, medium height foot.
· Storm Jib, new, very small, good condition.
· Kappa 148%, light air, believed to be 2006.
· Kappa 135%, med range (10-20 knots), believed to be 2005.
· Evolution 100% blade, (18-25 knots), new 2010.
Over a ten year spam, this owner upgraded his yacht at a significant cost, and the love and care shows.
Improvements have included:
· Removing and replacing teak cockpit coaming.
· Repainted hull and non skid areas on deck.
· Teak cockpit sole.
· Varnished teak cockpit seating.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Plough anchor.
· Danforth anchor with chain and lines.
· Fenders and docklines.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Vinyl cockpit cushions.
· Dodger (recently replaced canvas).
· Miscellaneous safety equipment and life jackets.
Miscellaneous original equipment to the Swan 36 removed by this owner is available if requested: radar, hot water heater, oven with two burner stove, and water bladder.