43' Viking Overview
Still Waters II is a classic 43' Viking motoryacht with a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, fuel efficient CAT 275 hp main engines and non-skid decks. The port engine was recently overhauled.
43' Viking Vessel Walkthrough
Boarding Still Waters II you find a very large sundeck which no doubt creates great afternoons at the dock, on a slow cruise or at anchor enjoying lunch or an afternoon of beverages.
The sundeck is plenty large for a party of ten to twelve folks to gather and enjoy themselves.
Entering the main salon you see that the current owners have updated her into a contemporary world of comfortable fashion. The salon features flat screen TV with easy chairs and settees done in earth tones and modern texture woods.
The separations between the galley and the dinette have been removed and a beautiful custom room break has been created that allows socializing between the galley and the salon. The dinette has been converted into a lower salon area that compliments the upper salon.
Still Waters II features a large open galley with an array of appliances that are all recent and in concert with the style of the furnishings.
Forward of there is the guest stateroom with a large vee berth accompanied by an ensuite head and enclosed shower. This provides great privacy and comfort for your guests.
The master stateroom, which lies very privately at the stern, is a full beam accommodation with a large ensuite head and lots of closet and drawer space. The berth is a queen and allows plenty of space for walk around.
43' Viking Salon
The salon offers a sofa with storage underneath aft, a lounge chairs to port and starboard, storage on both sides, carpet and large side windows with blinds.
43' Viking Galley
- Danby Silhouette refrigerator
- Princess 3-burner cooktop
- Princess electric oven
- Edgestar icemaker
- Corian countertop
- Extra large sink
- Teak and holly sole
- Overhead deck hatch over galley and dinette
- Edgestar icemaker in the salon
- Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer on the sundeck
43' Viking Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth with a Sleep Number mattress, reading lights, side and aft windows, hanging lockers, shelves, storage drawers and cabinets, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
43' Viking Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom forward offers a v-berth with insert, 2 portlights and an overhead deck hatch, reading lights, storage drawers, hanging locker, carpet and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
43' Viking Laundry
- Danby washer
- Whirlpool dryer
43' Viking Flybridge
The flybridge offers a Radar arch, bimini top with a new full Eisenglass enclosure, benchseats forward and to starboard, a full helm, 2 helmseats and exterior carpet over non-skid deck
43' Viking Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop with Eisenglass enclosure, exterior carpet over non-skid deck, a wetbar forward with a refrigerator and stainless steel sink, a gate and stainless steel & teak ladder to the swmplatform and access to each side deck.
43' Viking Audio/Visual Equipment
- KVH Tracvision M3 satellite TV system
- TrueTech flat screen TV in the salon
- Onkyo DX-C220 6-disc CD player in the salon
- Onkyo TX910 tuner/amplifier in the salon
- Fusion speakers in the salon
43' Viking Electronics
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter
- Raymarine Radar
- Humminbird 100SX depth finder
- Aqua Meter Cruiser magnetic compass
- Datamarine Corinthian Series S100KL speed/distance gauge
- Datamarine Corinthian Performance Series CD400 depth sounder
43' Viking Electrical Equipment
- Onan MDKD 8kW Generator with 801 hours
- Xantrex 3000W Inverter with remote panel
- 50 amp shore power cord
43' Viking Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA 275hp main engines with 2250 hours
- Twin Disc gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- VDO gauges
- Racor 900MA fuel filter for each main engine
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Boat Leveler Mfg trim tabs
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Singer electric heaters throughout the boat
- GE 10 gallon water heater
- Vacuflush heads
- Intervac central vacuum system
43' Viking Deck Equipment
- Ideal anchor windlass with foot control and remote on the flybridge
- 2 X Danforth anchors
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel & teak ladder to the swimplatform
- Weaver swimplatform davit system
- Fresh water washdown aft
- Windscreen cover
43' Viking Safety & Fire Protection
- Seafire engine room fire suppression system
- Guest searchlight with remote control on flybridge
- ACR EPIRB
- ACR buoy rescue light
43' Viking Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Two wood tables
43' Viking Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.