Atlantic Yacht and Ship, Inc. is a fully licensed and bonded to conduct purchase and sales transactions of yachts worldwide. We are among the top leaders in yacht and ship sales since 1959. Today, Atlantic Yacht and Ship, Inc. has more than 200 yachts for sale recorded and is in strong partnership with all large-scale yacht manufacturers throughout the world.
The supplied services are:
- Negotiating and closing of vessel purchases and sales transactions
- Providing legal support, as well as financing and insurance
- Professional yacht maintenance: hiring crewmembers, locating favorable dockage, technical repair, spare parts delivery, etc.
- Brokerage of yachts around the globe
- Yacht charter services in coastal and domestic waters of the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean and the Bahamas
Atlantic Yacht and Ship Inc. has gained unsurpassed popularity in the yachting industry by means of aggressive advertising, as well as productive collaboration with international yacht manufacturers. Through use of top international vessel listing systems, such as YATCO/Yacht Council, Boat Wizard/Yacht World, and other promotional and search resources, we guarantee the most effective results.
Atlantic Yacht and Ship, Inc. is amongst the industry giants represented at international boat shows, like The Miami International Boat Show, The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, and The Palm Beach International Boat Show. We regularly publish ad material and industry articles in international yachting magazines, such as Yachting Magazine, Boat International, Show Boats, Yachts International, Yacht Trader, and Water Bazaar, just to name a few.
Our brokerage network covers the largest marine centers on the East Coast (Miami and Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Midwest (Detroit, MI), the Northeast (Boston, MA), the Southeast (Key West, FL), the West Coast (Gardena, CA), and Europe (Porto Ercole, Italy), Moscow (Russia).