Length overall (incl. Pulpit): 54' 10" (16.71m)
Length overall incl. optional Tenderlift Bathing platform: 58' 10" (17.94m)
Length hull: 52' 7" (16.03m)
Beam overall: 15' 7" (4.75m)
Height above waterline excl. antennas: 14' 5" (4.39m)
Draft including IPS 800 / IPS 950 Drive Pods: 4'2" / 4' ½" (1.27 / 1.33m)
Dry weight from (approx.): 42.990 lbs (19.500 kg)
Fuel tank: 2 x 264 US Gal (2 x 1000 L)
Water tank: 158 US Gal (600 L)
Max people. according to CE B: 12
Height in cabins (approx.): 6' 6" (1.98m)
BAVARIA is known for creating crowd-pleasing yachts, replete with intelligent features, and built to German engineering standards. With the R55 FLY, BAVARIA wanted to present their best balance of design, performance, and use of space.
The result? a 35 knots sport yacht with a stunning contemporary interior, and a unique layout featuring 3 cabins, each with their own ensuite heads. This type of interior volume is rarely seen in performance yachts. Well done BAVARIA!
SPORTY ON THE OUTSIDE, HUGE ON THE INSIDE
Designing a modern yacht always confronts designers with the same challenge: striking the ideal balance between a sporty exterior and a comfortable interior. In the case of the BAVARIA R55 FLY, our team managed to give it a slim and highly dynamic exterior design while creating an extraordinary amount of space inside. It is unique in this class and an absolute benchmark in terms of design, elegance and performance.
When we conceived the BAVARIA R55 FLY, we had one premise: we wanted people to feel at home on board this yacht. The same comfort, the same feeling of wellbeing. Carefully selected colours and top-grade materials produce exactly that effect. It was important to us to create spaces that are open and inviting but still provide enough privacy.
We have created a wonderful space for socialising: the brightly illuminated saloon. It is, in a sense, a panoramic living room on the water. Welcome home. Welcome to the BAVARIA R55 FLY.
As described by the manufacturer...
When you look at the BAVARIA R55 FLY, it’s immediately obvious that it combines elegance with pure power and performance. Three factors contribute to its outstanding capabilities, and they complement each other perfectly. The pioneering design of the hull. The power and efficiency of its Volvo IPS drive unit. And its dynamic trim flap system. Combined and equipped with the larger engine, they enable top speeds of up to 35 knots.
The hull of the BAVARIA R55 FLY is very special indeed. Its shape is perfectly designed to match the drive unit, and this is absolutely crucial. Furthermore, its hull possesses the ideal angle for maximum efficiency, progressive handling and soft immersion. S-chines also guarantee safe manoeuvering, when cornering for example. In other words: outstanding driving performances await you.
Three cabins with three separate, full bathrooms for a maximum of privacy - yet another thing that makes the BAVARIA R55 FLY so unique in this class. Look into the owner’s cabin and you see it extending aft across the whole breadth of the boat. What you notice aside from the enormous, comfortable bed is the dressing table and chaise lounge. A walk-in wardrobe is another sign of pure luxury, as is the deep-pile carpet and cabin walls with their high-quality finish.
2x D8 IPS 800 (2x 600 PS / mhp, 2x 441 KW) incl. IPS Joystick
- Trim Level - Elegance option
- 24 V Bowthruster (170 kgf), electrical incl. remote controlled operating battery
- 24 V LED Searchlight with remote control
- Delta Anchor 25 kg, incl. 50 m of 10 mm & Anchor chain, galvanised
- 12 V Exterior Audio: Flybridge mounted Fusion MS-RA70N Tuner, Bluetooth, controlling multizone speakers on flybridge & foredeck
- Forward Skylounge/Cockpit Audio Visual, Fusion MS-AV 755 / DVD / Bluetooth, link to helm MDF, Skylounge features amplifier, Anthony Gallo speakers, active subwoofer and two additional speakers in aft cockpit, Mains voltage TV Preparation for 40" TV (Maximum size 96 x 59 x 8 cm (WxHxD), Pop-up TV mechanism, Aerial point, Cable preparation for KVH Satellite, TV HMDI (ARC*) connection to Fusion.
- *NOTE: TV must have ARC capable HDMI socket.
- 24 V Extended lighting Package with dimming in Aft Cockpit, Galley / Servery, Forward Skylounge, Mater Cabin & Forward Cabin
- "Advanced" (in place of Standard) Simrad NSS EVO Touchscreen with keypad, 4 x 12" MFD with integrated GoFree Wi-Fi & GPS (2 x 12" MFD on Flybridge helm and 2 x 12 MFD on lowerhelm)
- Tenderlift extended bathing platform with teak, auto deploying stairs, integrated
- telescope bathing ladder (Tender allowance 400 kg maximum load)
- Hydraulic letterbox type three stage 3.2m Passerelle, automatic handrail, stainless steel, remote key fob. 150 kg maximum load
- Transom tailgate door to lazarette / crew space (only in combination with extended bathing platform)
- 24 V 50 L Refrigerator in separate GRP unit under cockpit stairs (not in combination with icemaker)
- 230 V Icemaker in separate GRP unit under cockpit stairs (not in combination with Refrigerator)
- Transom Cooktop (BBQ electric Grill + Sink with hot & cold water) (only in combination with grey water tank and extended bathing platform)
- Cockpit table - fixed legs (Stainless steel) & folding top (Teak surface)
- Flybridge Wetbar electric BBQ grill
- Exterior Cockpit and Flybridge upholstery - "Suntex"
- Flybridge tonneau cover (Fixes at base of outside face of flybridge screen & over outboard outside face of aft flybridge seating)
- 24 V Dining & Coffee Table combination: Electric hi-lo leg, table top that folds down to coffee table size and slides Inboard when at coffee table height
- 230 V Slimline dishwasher (integrated door) in place of cupboard (only in
- combination with grey water tank)
- 230 V Washer/dryer under main stairs in place of cupboard (only in combination
- with grey water tank)
- Air conditioning European / Tropical 78.000 BTU for saloon and cabins, variable
- speed chiller (220 V / 110 V, only with Generator)
- All Cabin Audio (excl. Crew Cabin): Fusion MS-RA55 Radio, Bluetooth, speaker unit with passive sub
- All Cabins Visual (excl. Crew Cabin): Mains voltage TV Preparation Mounting panel (Fwd & Master cabins), Mains Socket, Aerial point, RCA connections to Fusion audio & USB socket (Fwd & Master cabins)
- Grey water tank 210 L
- Transom shore water hook up & deck wash point
- 110 V 1 x Shore power socket (50 A, 2 x 120 V) and reconfiguration of all systems