- Aft Cockpit
- Sub Category:
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- Coast Guard #:
- Vessel Top:
- 46' 7" (14.20m)
- 14' 0" (4.27m)
- Min Draft:
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
- Max Draft:
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Cruise Speed:
- 6 Kts. (7 MPH)
- Max Speed:
- 7 Kts. (8 MPH)
- Water Capacity:
- 220 Gallons
- Holding Tank:
- 30 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 51 Gallons
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Deck Material:
- Hull Configuration:
- Hull Color:
- Hull Finish:
- Hull Designer:
- Berret Racoupeau
- Exterior Designer:
- Berret Racoupeau
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
Recently Reduced $27,500 LIMITED TIME AS-IS OFFER
Blue water ready Beneteau Oceanis 461 in excellent condition and ready to cruise.
This Beneteau was a freshwater boat for the first 15 years of its life. Very lightly used and well taken care of with only 2 owners.
This aft cockpit sloop rig has had many upgrades to include new canvas bimini, 400 watt solar power, Village Marine 26-gph water maker, Mase 6-kW generator, 3-kW Zantrex inverter, battery bank, and LED lights.
This vessel only needs some exterior conditioning - bottom cleaning, hull/deck clean, compound, and wax. The teak cockpit and rails need to be treated. Everything else is clean, dry, maintained, and ready-to-go.
The upholstery is like new; the interior walls are immaculate with no holes or evidence of anything ever being mounted.
All Beneteau Oceanis owners manuals and records since new. Over $20,000 in upgraded Furuno electronics.
Original aluminum fuel tanks in excellent condition.
Molded fiberglass water tanks integrated into the hull.
Don't wait, make an offer today on this beautiful Beneteau Oceanis 461 and go sailing tomorrow!
***Call, text, or email Michael Harris at 843-868-1212 today for more information or to schedule a showing.***
Limited time offer - BIG REDUCTION - Buy Now
- Village Marine watermaker (24-30 gph) with less than 400 hours
- 16k BTU air conditioner main
- 12k BTU air conditioner cabin
- LED interior lights (2015)
- Large refrigerator and separate freezer
- Three-burner Force 10 stove with double boiler oven
- Digital thermostats for both refrigerator and freezer
- Custom Magma Grill (2015)
- New Microwave (2018)
- Double basin stainless steel sink
- Furuno Navnet (cost over $20k)
- Radar, Autopilot, depth, wind, speed, 2 chart plotters, AIS
Mase 6KW generator with less than 960 hours
Additional 12-volt outlets throughout vessel (2015)
Additional 110-volt outlets throughout vessel (2015)
Four 100-watt solar panels with separate charge controllers (2015)
3KW, 150-amp Zntrex inverter/charger (model 3012) with remote panel (2015)
Trojan T-105 batteries, 880-amp hour house bank (2015)
- Yanmar 75 HP diesel with only 693 hours
- New Bimini with heavy-duty 1-1/4" stainless tube frame (2014)
- New Custom helm, cockpit table, and winch covers (2014)
- Stack Pack (2014)
- (3) New halyards, (2) new genoa sheets, topping lift (2016)
- Electric anchor windlass
- Electric halyard winch upgrade
- CQR 45 lb. anchor with 100 feet of 5/16 HT chain and 100 feet of rope
Aluminum fuel tanks in excellent condition. Molded fiberglass water tanks integrated into the hull.
This vessel was lovingly cared for while living aboard and cruising the islands. Unfortunately, the owners were relocated and for the past year the vessel has been primarily left at dock.
She is due for a bottom cleaning, top deck, and hull clean, compound, and wax. The teak cockpit and rails will need to be treated.
Although she is starting to look weathered, this vessel is mechanically sound, dry, and ready-to-sail.
A limited time price reduction offers new owners a great deal for an as-is purchase.