For up to twelve guests in five ensuite cabins. Full beam 180 degree view master cabin on main deck. Four guest cabins amidships, accessed from main salon. Consisting of two double cabins sleep three each (with Pullman berths), and two twin VIP queen cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms with stall showers.
Four cabins sleeping seven crew.
Standing at the starboard entry at the center of the starboard side main deck you enter into the large open salon space, with the stairs leading to the four guest suites below in front of you. Across the stairs is the main deck formal bar, with formal dining area (seating for 10) to the right (for’d end of salon). Port side is the entry to the stew pantry and galley, which further leads to the crew area (forward and below). There is a separate crew entry from the port side deck.
Aft of the guest stairwell/Bar and dining area, is the spacious main deck salon, which features all new contemporary, but relaxed furniture and accessories, which along with new headliners and LED lighting, gives a light and airy feeling. Aft are the automatic sliding glass/stainless doors which access the covered aft deck, which features a casual U-shaped seating area, with stairs on the starboard side leading to the sky lounge deck and access port and stb’d to side decks for’d and swim platform aft.
Leading for’d to stb’d from the dining salon, is a companionway with stairs to the upper deck, on deck powder room and on deck owners suite all the way forward.
Upon first entering the master suite, which is full beam forward, you are struck by how much light comes into both the study area upon entry, past the walk in closet inboard and up a step into the master bedroom, which features a forward facing bed, with panoramic 180 degree views, with popup TV. The marble ensuite head, port and aft, features beautiful honey onyx, which offsets the dark mahogany.
Full Beam Master Stateroom, Main Deck
- King size centerline berth mounted against aft bulkhead Make-Up desk, starboard
- Settee, port
- His and Hers walk-in closets and Ensuite master head with stall shower
- Smart TV on lift
- Acer Media center
- DVD player
- Samsung Media player
- Bose surround sound system
UPPER DECK/SKY LOUNGE
- Formal, upper deck bar with the day head opposite, which features a full stall shower, enabling the sky lounge to be converted for an extra sleeping area (6th “stateroom”).
- U-shaped sofa
- Game table
- Fully stocked bar with wine rack and dumb waiter lift
- Large covered outdoor al-fresco dining area (seats 12)
- Aft Bridge Deck - 2016 Waterproof Sony TV
TOP DECK/SUN DECK
- Large circular Jacuzzi
- Sun loungers which can be fitted with sun protective “sails”
- (2) semicircular seating areas forward for 8 people, each with a table and umbrella.
- Formal, full service bar, with 3 bar stools a large comfortable raised lounge (all under shade), and served by the dumb waiter from the galley.
- Miele electric grill
- Isotherm under counter refrigerator
- Raritan icemaker
- Microlift dumbwaiter panty to sky lounge and sundeck
- Viewsonic wine cooler
- (2) Frigit stainless steel vertical refrigerator/freezers
- Miele 4-burner cooktop with overhead extractor fan with light
- Miele oven
- Miele dishwasher
- GE microwave oven
- Dual Stainless Steel sinks with Insinkorator disposal
- 20” Sharp Aquos TV
- Denon RDS CD tuner sound system
- SkySat TV receiver
WASHER/DRYER - Located in the Crew Mess
- (2) Miele PW6065 Pro washing machine
- (2) Miele PT7135 Plus clothes dryer