A video and intercom system placed on the dock adds to the security of boarding via a remote controlled passerelle or from cavalry steps.
All decks are covered with teak and many areas have an intricate design. There is a full walk around on the main deck which has a dining area aft and a large sun deck forward. The curved electric aft doors open to a salon with exquisite leather sofas and a Sodalite Blue granite wet bar. The dining room has a glass dining table for 6 people. The concealed 50 inch TV is on a lift and can swivel to either the salon or dining room. The chef is able to serve the meal at the appropriate time by watching the dining area on a video monitor in the galley. The day head is easily reached from all areas. The on deck master has a panoramic 180 degree view.
Comforts include an electric King Bed, with his & hers head with shower and Jacuzzi. The lower level has three suites including a large second master all with Queen sized beds, private ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets. There is a massage room as well as a laundry room with an additional head. A total of 8 guests can be comfortably accommodated.
The Pilothouse has an excellent 180 degree visibility with a fully integrated glass bridge using five monitors which are all computer based with the latest software edition from Free Technics. In the event of any problems the monitoring system has a direct link to the Cor:npany in Holland. Two electric controlled STIDD chairs, joysticks for steering as well as for the bow and stern thrusters including a zero speed Trac Stabilizer and a wireless remote control for docking make the Captain responsibilities a lot easier.
The Flybridge has a covered area over the helm station, dining area and bar. All countertops are made of Blue Bahia granite. A Jacuzzi is located aft as well as two sofas and cocktail tables. Stairs lead to a very private sun deck above the flybridge where there are three built-in lounges.
The garage houses extra refrigeration and space for a tender up to 19 foot. There is a built in Brownie air compressor for four dive tanks.
The crew area is entered from the main deck or garage via separate doors. Two cabins with two beds each have private ensuite heads. A small galley and dining area give the crew complete privacy.
The yacht is powered by two 1825hp Caterpillar C32 Acert engines with approximately 1831 hours. They are covered by a five year Caterpillar Extended World Platinum Warranties through July of 2017.
There are two Caterpillar C4.4 Generators 47 KVA with the same extended service contracts. Each generator can power the entire yacht. The engine room ventilation system is from Delta T. A power converter from SAE Power allows the yacht to use shorepower from anywhere in the world. The Hamann Waste Management System and the ldromar watermaker allow the yacht to remain at sea for extended periods of time. MarineAir 180,000 BTU air conditioning system and under warranty keeps the yacht comfortable in all climates using 14 separate air handlers
The on deck master stateroom has a panoramic 180 degree view. Comforts include an electric King Bed, a His & Hers head with a shower and Jacuzzi. The lower level has three suites including a large second master all with Queen sized beds, private ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets. There is a gym with treadmill, Stairmaster and assorted weights as well as a laundry room. A total of 8 guests can be comfortably accommodated.
- On-Deck Master Stateroom
- Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Cat engines with extended warranty Four stateroom layout with optional fifth
- Massive Fly-bridge with Jacuzzi
- Convertible Saloon
- 1x Salon
- 2x Master
- 4x Guest
- 1 x 5 pas Crew Quarter 2x Galley
- Stern thruster
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air compressor
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Fresh water maker
- Sea water pump
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- Electric head
- Deep freezer
- Lounge includes small galley with dining table and TV
- 2 cabins each with 2 beds and ensuite heads
- The raised Pilothouse has 2 electric STIDD Captain's chairs and a couch with an adjustable table.
- 180 degree visibility
- Glass Bridge consisting of 5 monitors with the latest software
- Electric hatch to FB
A dockside entry system uses a remote video camera and intercom for added security. Boarding is accomplished using a remote controlled passarelle or on either side by cavalry stairs. The full walkaround teak deck has a covered aft dining table and a large sun deck forward. The curved electric aft doors open to a salon with exquisite leather sofas and a Sodalite Blue granite wet bar. The dining room has a glass etched table for six people. A concealed 50 inch TV is on a lift and can swivel to either the salon or dining room. The galley is fully equipped with Miele appliances. A day head is easily reached from all areas. The on deck master has a panoramic 180 degree view. Comforts include an electric King Bed, a His & Hers head with a shower and Jacuzzi.
- Master on deck with His & Hers Heads and Jacuzzi
- Galley with Miele/GE appliances.
- 2 additional freezers in bilge
- Salon with wet bar
- Dining room for 8 people
- Day Head
- Ocean LED - 24 Blue through-hull lights with dimmers, around entire hull
The flybridge has a 2nd Helm Station and also, boasts an impressive entertainment area with bar and stools, a dining area and plenty of additional seating. The flybridge includes refrigerator, freezer, icemaker, barbecue, a wash-up facility and more. Part of this area is covered by the upper sun deck, which provides shade to those below.
- KVH - G6HP TracVision
- F55 TracPhone (lnmarsat & Internet)
- TV Satellite Receivers - Dish Network - USA
- Direct TV - Caribbean
- Wind speed and direction
- Repeater(s) Navigation center Plotter
- Autopilot Compass
- Radar Computer
- TV set
- DVD player Radio
- CD player Cockpit speakers
Outside Equipment Extras
- Teak cockpit
- Teak sidedecks Gangway
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Radar reflector
- Liferaft capacity: 12
- Hydraulic windlass
Upper Sun Deck
The upper sun deck is accessed from the flybridge and allows ample space to enjoy sunning and quiet reflection. There is a much larger sun deck set forward, above the owner suite, to which steps lead from the fore deck.
- Second Master with ensuite head
- Second Guest staterooms both with ensuite heads
- Massage room
- Laundry room
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Caterpillar Engines - C32 ACERT @ 1800hp
- Generators C4.4, 47kVA, 3-phase with- 1588 & 1595
- (4) Anchors, Stainless Steel (2 bow & 2 stern)
- Arid Bilge System (USA), Automated Series 9 & Series 4
- (2) STIDD 500NXPX2
- Captain's Chairs, Electric
- Brownie (USA) Dive Tank Compressor - 4 tanks
- Embarkation Equipment - Hydraulic Passerelle, aft
- Engine room ventilation Automated
- Delta System (USA), Model P/T4~ Pneumatic Fire Dampers
- Glass Bridges - Free Technic (Holland), pilothouse & flybridge; Remote Monitors, crew & master
- Glendenning Cablemasters - Shore Power/Fresh Water; Wireless Remote control
- SPURS (USA) - Cutter System for Propellers
- Stabilizers -Arcturus Marine TRAC (USA); TRACstar 370/16X DIGITAL; underway & at anchor
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic Stern Thruster
- Trim Tabs - Bennett Marine SST 60
- Wireless Remote Control - Docking Master (USA); Engines, Thrusters, Anchor
- Heads- Headhunter Royalflush Electric Toilets
- Watermaker- ldromar MC3J 50 gal/hr or 180L/hr
- Waste Management- Hamann SuperMini (USCG Certified)
- Water Purification - Pure Water Mega-Classic Distiller 45L or 12 G/day for ice & drinking water
- UV Light
- Filtration (Charcoal & Sand)
- Water Softener
- Wet Spot (Wash-down)
- Shore power inlet
- Electrical Circuit: 24V
- Shore Power Converter - SAE Electronic Conversion (Italy); 110-500V, 50/60 Hz;
- Outlets - 220V European; 11 0V USA
- HVAC - Marine Air system
- 180,000 BTU
- 14 individual fan coils
- Paint - Awlcraft 2000 - Metallic Blue Hull; Off-white Superstructure
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.