Meticulously maintained and in mint condition !! You will not be disappointed !!
This one is a Head Turner !!!
Unique Opportunity to own a legendary performance yacht the last of the Cary 70 to be built
Perfect balance of speed , performance and stability !! Sea Trial to believe ; the Cary 70 is an incredible ride !!
Owner motivated Bring Offers Call for more details !
Original 720 hours on Deutz High Performance Diesels 1450HP 10 knots initial planing speed with max speed of 35knots plus The Engine Room is Spotless !!! Polished stainless steel engine package with mirror finished DeAngelo custom exhaust system .
Two staterooms with queen berths and ensuite heads , VIP forward and Master aft . Large salon with entertainment bar at midship. 7' Ft headroom throughout. Galley equipped with two customized refrigerators , ice maker , and microwave .
• Custom VDO marine gauges
• VHF Radio Icom Model #: M604 - flush
• Radar: Furuno Model #: NavNet - flush
• Furuno 16” display Model #: NavNet - flush
• Depth Finder: #1, GPS #1
• Compass: Ritchie Model #: Magnetic
• Auto Pilot
• Additional Equipment: Arch contains Furuno 48-mile radar, two remotely operated spot
lights, polished chrome, Buell air horns, K-Planes, water proof AM/FM/XM CD player
with 10 speaker sand amplifiers as well as custom back lit helm station.
• Two Selco M4200 Alarm Monitors
DC 24V Electrical System
• Battery Type: DEKA lead acid series 8-D New in 2018
• Number of Batteries: five
• Battery Charger Make: Sentry 12/40
• Battery Charger Model: Sentry 24/40
• DC Wiring: tinned stranded copper
• DC Circuit Protection: thermal
Phasor/Kubota Model V2403-M-E4BG Generator 21 KW
• 725 Hrs.
• Number of Cylinders: 4
• Cubic Inch: 148.5
• Dimensions: 39.5 x 21 x 26
• Weight: 776
The Deutz 1450 hp motors have a displacement of 26.3 L the 12-cylinder engine of developing an
output of 1450 hp each.
• Twin Deutz Engines
• Model Number: TBD616V12
• Fuel: Diesel
• Cold Style: Water-cooled
• Start: Electric Start
• TYPE: V
Full service completed every 100hrs
Arneson/Twin Disc surface drives are among the most efficient marine propulsion systems in the
world. Serviced in May 2018
• ASD 12 – Model No. 1006242
• Reduction/Overdrive 1:1
• Unit Weight 775 Lbs.
• OAL 63.5”
• Steering Angle 40 Degrees
• Trim Angle 15 Degrees
• Maximum Input Torque 4,200 lbs.
Diver Cleaned Bi-weekly
• 2 -37"
• 5 Blade
Twin Automatic Discharge Fireboy Fire Extinguisher CG2 241 Series
• Extinguisher Size:45 lbs., size 5
• New high-end cockpit marine vinyl throughout
• New marine carpeting throughout
• Cockpit entertainment center contains JBL 10 speaker system with 12” sub-woofer
• Integrated Corian table and cooler
• Sun plow polished stainless 42# Anchor
• Lewmar vertical windlass 50' of chain 300 ' of Rode
• 2017 Cockpit arch refinished in Awlgrip
• Three custom polished stainless hatches
• CERAMIC PRO MARINE COATING
• SANDBLASTED /NEW BARRIER COATS
• TRIPLE COAT BLACK MICRON BOTTOM PAINT
• ARNESON PRIMED AND PAINTED 5/18
New 2017 Bass 220/110/24v custom marine electrical panel
Willy Central Vacuum System
• Pump inside is rated at 2,400 gallons per hour
• Vac is equipped with reliable sensors that monitor and regulate the flow of liquid
Sensors run the pump only when water is present; they also regulate the vacuum
motor to keep the unit from over-filling
• Automatic mode that allows the unit to operate like a fully automatic bilge pump
New 2018 Cruise Air AC Split-Gas Air Conditioning systems.
Cruise Air Reverse Cycle systems. 3 separate units installed with separate pumps and supports. Aft
and fore are 12,000 BTU, center is larger. R type remote condensing units are seawater-cooled,
reverse-cycle heat pumps.