- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 43' 0" (13.11m)
- 43' 0" (13.11m)
- 16' 0" (4.88m)
- Min Draft:
- 7' 0" (2.13m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 Kts. (9 MPH)
- 74389 Pounds
- Water Capacity:
- 250 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 400 Gallons
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
"TEIWAZ" started life as a Baltic Fishing Ketch. The current owner converted it into a cruising yacht during a 25-year re-construction project. The hull is now covered with 4 layers of fiberglass cloth and epoxy to a thickness of 1/2". All systems were renewed or replaced including wiring, plumbing, rigging, tankage and electronics.
Though classic in its design, "TEIWAZ" has been modernized with a new Yanmar Diesel, 5kw Northern Lights Generator, Solar Panels, Wind Generator, Water Maker, Air Conditioning, Holding Plate Refrigeration, Recent Electronics and Hydraulic Bow Thruster in custom bow nacelle
"TEIWAZ" design will appeal to the romantic, and it is ready to go cruising the world!
THE OWNER OF TEIWAZ IS DONE WITH THE BOAT. PLEASE NOTE THE DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION TO $79,995 ... WHICH INDICATES HIS DESIRE FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE.
ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED, AND 'PARTIAL' TRADES ARE POSSIBLE ...
Pilothouse aft on deck has helm station with wheel, engine controls, navigation station and two pilot berths.
Enter salon and sleeping cabins below deck via companionway on starboard side of deckhouse. Main salon has dining table, galley with stainless double sink, stove with oven and a large AC/DC refrigerator system utilizing Frigiboat Keel Coolers. Salon has double and single berths port and starboard. There is a skylight and large bronze portholes for light and ventilation. There is also a Kerosene heater in the main salon.
Foreward Sleeping Cabin
Located just forward of the main salon, the forward sleeping cabin has 2 double beds port and starboard. In the forepeak is the head compartment with self-contained toilet, shower and folding porcelain wash basin. The forward sleeping cabin has skylights and large bronze portholes for light and ventilation.
- JVC Radar
- Robertson Auto Pilot
- Furuno GPS
- Garmin GPS
- Hydraulic Bow thruster
- 2 Compasses
- Horizon VHF
- Simrad Depth and wind speed
Sails and Rigging
- Wood mast Cutter rig
- Sail area 1650 Sq Ft.
- Dacron Sails: 2 Main Sails 1 Staysail (11oz.)
- Profurl Roller Furling Genoa Sail (high cut)
- Anderson Winches 4 #55 Self tailing misc. smaller halyard and sheet winches
Anchors and Ground Tackle
- Hydraulic Double pull windlass
- CQR 80 lbs with 200' 1/2" chain +40' 3/4" Nylon
- CQR 75 Lbs with 200' 1/2" galvanized chain + 400' 3/4 " nylon line
- Danforth 35# Stern Anchor with 50' 3/8" galvanized chain + 150' nylon line
- Refrigerator / deep freeze - AC/DC holding plate system with Frigiboat Keel Coolers
- 8 1/2' Hard bottom inflatable dinghy with new Nissan 10hp 4 stroke outboard
- Hydraulic power take off system powering from main engine 15 hp dual prop bow thruster, anchor windlass and 14,000 GPH emergency bilge pump.
- Welding machine - 100% Duty
- Solar panel charging system and Wind Generator provides additional charging to battery system
- Water maker: standard 500 gallon a day just overhauled with new membrane and filters
- Air conditioning: King Air 12,000 BTU marine water-cooled system.
Located aft on Main salon across by the door to port. Engine room has:
- New Yanmar diesel 240 hp (380 hours)
- 5kw Northern Lights generator (2003 with 110 hours)
- Hot water heater: new 11 gallon stainless steel 110 volt and engine heat exchanger
- Batteries: Deep cycle golf cart- type batteries including: (8) - 6 volt (house) - (4) -6 volt (house) - (2) - 12 volt (engine start) all new June 2007