- Motor Yacht
- Sub Category:
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 100' 0" (30.48m)
- 21' 4" (6.50m)
- Min Draft:
- 6' 3" (1.91m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Water Capacity:
- 661 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 2774 Gallons
- Total Heads:
- Captain Cabin:
- Crew Cabin:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- 16V2000 M90
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
THE ROCK sleeps 10 guests in 4 staterooms plus crew accommodations for 5.
She is a large volume 100ft Falcon that has full walk arounds for ease of line & fender handling by the crew. She has a spacious main salon and benefits from very light use since the current owners purchased her 6 yeas ago (only 200 hours on the engines since).
She also has shore power converters allowing her to plug in anywhere int he world.
THE ROCK has a full time crew and is positioned behind the owner's house in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Her asking price shows the owner's interest in completing a fast sale.
- Owner purchased the yacht 6 years ago, only put 200 hours on the engines since
- Full 3000 hour service completed (only 100 hours since the service was completed)
- Maintained by a full-time captain and crew & docked behind the owners house in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Upgraded interior decor
- Shore Power Converters
- Jacuzzi on the flybridge
The main salon offers two settees to port and starboard with plenty of room for entertaining. Between the two settees sits a teak cocktail table with a nearby refrigerator and ice maker. A large 63" flatscreen is not to be missed. Walking forward is a dining table that accommodates 10 guests with cabinetry throughout.
The media room is just forward of the dining area offering the feel of a private theatre. With a large L-shaped leather settee, a Panasonic flatscreen TV, cocktail table, Frigid A/C controls, Direct HD TB receiver, XBox, and Nintendo Wii.
- Miele 4burner Vitro-ceramic hob
- GE profile microwave/extractor
- 3 Whirlpool freezer/fridge with drawers
- Dining table for 4 with two stools for crew
- AC electric panel for crew quarters
THE ROCK offers a 4-stateroom layout with full beam master, two guest staterooms with twin berths and a full beam forward VIP stateroom all ensuite. Her spacious salon offers plenty of room for entertaining and dining for 10. Port side of the salon is a day head along with a separate media room with an additional 42" flatscreen for movie night. Forward of the media room is a newly updated galley with easy access to crew quarters making this a very private yacht.
- Number of staterooms: 4 stateroom plus three crew.
- Number of heads: 7 in total
- Samsung 40" flatscreen TV
- Teak and holly floors in head
- His and her sinks with Corian countertops
- Dressers with ample storage
Guest Staterooms to Port and Starboard
Often times, the most used space on a boat is the sundeck and THE ROCK is no exception. With a brand new Bimini in 2012, Jacuzzi, wet bar with ice-maker and fridge and plenty of space to lay out.
- Safety & Security Equipment
- Safety & Fire equipment as per MCA LY2
THE ROCK offers very spacious separate crew quarters located forward of the galley offering a private captains cabin ensuite shower and head along with additional bunks for crew.
- 2 x Crew cabins with bunk beds each with ensuite shower/head
- Captain's cabin with double bed, desk and ensuite shower/head
- Miele Novotronic W1918 Washer
- KVH Trakvision G8 (New 2007)
- Deltanav loud hailer system
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room