SuRi's interior layout sleeps up to 15 guests in 7 rooms, including a master suite, 4 VIP staterooms, 1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin and 1 convertable cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 19 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
SuRi's impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
The 208’ (63.39m) SURI is a substantial luxury adventure yacht featuring many more amenities and volume than the average explorer yacht of her length and type. SURI has expansive deck spaces and a voluminous interior styled to nautical perfection. With generous accommodations for 15 guests in 7 staterooms, she is contemporarily styled to please.
On the inside, SURI is special. She features a large media room with views to the sea below through floor windows, as well as a “glass house”, which can be fully closed off and climate controlled, or opened to become a large outdoor deck. The yacht also includes a massage room and beauty salon for those seeking the ultimate in self-care and wellness. Neutral tones ensure she pleases most design tastes, and an abundance of natural light through vast windows bring the outside, in.
Exterior decks feature an abundance of lounging areas including built-in sofas, lounge chairs, and sunpads. Al fresco dining is optionally covered by a large, removable awning on the sun deck. A vast helideck can double as a dance floor or an entertainment area, while her expansive hangar deck houses her toys, which include kayaks, a speed boat, motorcycles, a hovercraft, hybrid bicycles, and more.
- Accommodations for 15 guests in 7 staterooms; 19 crew in 8 cabins
- Oversized interior spaces, with a separate media room
- Expansive sun deck with ample seating and Jacuzzi
- Cigar deck
- Glass house with option to fully open or fully enclose with climate control
- An oversized hangar deck to house an array of water toys, a speedboat and tender, a sea plane, a fishing boat, and more
- Complete Gym
- Twin Caterpillar 3508c diesel engines provide a reliable range of 7,400nm at 11 knots
- LOA: 209’ (63m); Beam: 38’ (11.58m); Draft: 11’ (3.35m)
- Steel construction
- Classed to Bureau Veritas
- Exclusions: a A-Star A350 Squirrel Helicopter and all of Owner's art work and personal effects -
"All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."