- Motor Yacht
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 63' 0" (19.20m)
- 18' 2" (5.54m)
- Max Draft:
- 4' 11" (1.50m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Water Capacity:
- 375 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 1170 Gallons
- Total Heads:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Detroit Diesel
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
This Gorgeous 63 CPMY is Pure Opulence
Be Sure to Watch The Walkthrough Video!
Private Island is one of those boats that comes along rarely I can honestly describe as "Spectacular". Everything about her is high end and luxurious . She has always been maintained and upgraded by a professional captain and has an extensive list of major improvements over the past 9 years.
When inspecting this vessel in detail, it becomes immediately apparent that Private Island has been loved like a family member. All the machinery, bilges, mechanical spaces and hard to reach areas are clean, neat and tidy. Almost every system and living space has been updated using high end materials and craftsmanship .
As of writing this listing, Private Island is on the hard for the 2019 storm season. She is scheduled to be splashed early December, Save on a haul out and take advantage of an out of the water inspection before Winter. Her hull is shiny and waxed, and there is not one blister to be found.
The photos show her in boatyard storage with all of her outdoor furniture and cushions having been removed. Everything is in excellent condition. Photos will be updated when she is back in the water.
Come see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!
High lights Include:
- Three Stateroom, Three Head, Galley Down Layout
- Wide 18' 2" Beam with Full Walk Around Side Decks
- 21KW Northern Lights Genset (1800 hours)
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Gleaming Awlgrip Painted Hull
- Absolutely Gorgeous Heads, each with Marble, Granite, and mosaic tiling
- Custom Updated Galley with Beautiful Granite, Smooth Top Range, Drawer Style Dish Washer, and Full Size Refrigerator
- Five Upgraded Cruisair Air Conditioners
- Upgraded Flooring
- 2300W Inverter
- High end Leather Furnishings
- Custom Swim Platform
- 2018 Survey Available to Potential Buyers- Above Average Condition
- Electric Davit
- 15' Whaler w/ 70hp Outboard