FRESH WATER!! PAX II is located North shore of Lake Erie in the Midwest and stored inside winter heated. This boat has been professionally maintained.
This 54’ Motor Yacht is ready to cruise and one of the finest vessels available for sale today. See specifications for details.
Forward Guest Stateroom / Crews Quarters
In the forward bow there is a divided rope/chain locker with windlass breaker. Going aft to port are the twin upper and lower berths. The lower berth has two storage drawers below and a reading light above. The upper berth has two frosted opening portholes and a reading light above. The berths have custom bedspreads and pillows. Continuing aft is a large lighted cedar lined hanging locker with five interior shelves. The exterior of the door has a full-size dressing mirror.
On the starboard side forward above is a frosted opening porthole, a shelf with two sliding teak cabinet doors below and another shelf with three drawers and two storage cabinets below and a flat screen television set.
Also, in the forward cabin is a carpeted sole, tow speakers with volume control, a screened deck hatch above, Cruisair Digital AC controls, AC and DC lighting and the laundry center concealed behind a teak door. The Whirlpool stack washer/dryer is newer.
- Custom Bedspreads and Pillow Shams
- Flatscreen TV
Forward Guest Head
Aft on the starboard side but still within the Forward Guest Cabin is the entrance to the Forward Head. There is a Galley Maid toilet, a vanity with china sink and two sliding cabinet doors below. Above the vanity are two sliding mirrored medicine cabinet doors with three shelves within. A fluorescent light fixture is above. The vanity has a Formica countertop and sink.
The stall shower has a bifold tempered glass door, molded fiberglass seat, handheld or wall mounted shower fixture, frosted opening porthole, Hide-A-Line clothesline and a DC light. Also, within the head is DC lighting and an exhaust fan.
- Custom Amtico Teak and Holly Flooring
Galley / Laundry
Clothes dryer and clothes washer. Within the forward cabin is a newer Whirlpool washer and dryer stacked combo unit. There is also a 110V fluorescent light in this locker.
The Galley is just aft of the Forward Stateroom and just forward and down from the Wheelhouse. It has a hinged hatch to access the generator room. The Galley itself is U-Shaped and located starboard. There is a four-person dinette to port for casual dining. The cushions are blue vinyl. There is a large drawer under each seat with additional storage outboard accessed by lifting the cushion. A mica double sliding door cabinet is above the table. Opening sliding windows with wood shades are to port and starboard. There are upholstered valances above. Also, in this area are dimmable fluorescent light fixtures and two stereo speakers with volume control. Five steps lead up to the Wheelhouse area. Galley has stone countertops and stainless steel sink.
Waste discharge plaque; port and starboard sliding windows with screens. Under counter fluorescent lighting (13) cabinet doors.
- Custom Amtico Teak and Holly Flooring
- Custom Wood Shades Port and Starboard
- Custom Modern Stone Countertop with Teak Edge and Stainless Steel Sink
- Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher
- (8) Sliding cabinet doors
- Samsung full-size side-by-side door refrigerator with freezer and icemaker
- Frigidaire stove
- Frigidaire self-cleaning oven
- Stone countertops
- (5) Drawers
- Reupholstered 4-Person Dinette
- Insinkerator garbage disposal
- Sink and faucet
- Frigidaire microwave with light and exhaust fan below
Guest Cabin Amidship to Starboard
Aft and down from the Galley and twin Engine Rooms is the Amidship Guest Cabin. It is located to starboard of center-line and includes two twin berths with four drawers under each berth and a nightstand between with two drawers below. There is a 110V table lamp on the nightstand. There are custom bedspreads and matching pillows. Above the berths is a teak soffit. Below are reading lights with individual switches. Above the outboard berth is an upholstered valance with rope lighting behind, two opening screened portholes, wood shades and a shelf below. Also features a 13” flat screen television/VCR.
- Custom Bedspread and Pillow Shams
- Custom Wood Shades
- Flatscreen TV with DVD Player
Amidship Guest Head
Across the center-line companionway is the Guest Head. There is a vanity with vessel sink, granite countertop and sink faucet above and two sliding cabinet doors in the mica vanity below. Above the bulkhead is mirrored with two large sliding medicine cabinet doors and three shelves within. There is a 110V fluorescent lighting above and exhaust fan. The toilet is a Galley Maid model. The shower has a bi-fold tempered glass door, a molded seat in the shower, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, DC lighting, Hide-A-Line clothesline, and an opening screened frosted porthole.
Just aft of the Head in the companionway to the Master are two cedar-lined lockers with five shelves each.
- Custom Amtico Teak and Holly Flooring
- Granite Vanity Top
- Custom Vessel Sink with Farm Faucet
- Galley Maid Head Converted Over to Freshwater
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with teak insert and stainless steel anchor chute and roller
- Bow seat with removable cushions and storage below
- Port and starboard dual fender holders (2 sets)
- Port and starboard dock storage boxes
- (3) Port and (3) starboard courtesy deck lights
- Danforth 60H anchor with 250’ of ¾ anchor rode
- (2) Marquipt Tide Ride 7-step boarding ladders
- 24” Life ring
- (2) Anchor hawse pipes
- Dockside water inlets port and starboard
- Pennant staff and holder on pulpit
- Welded rail stanchions with varnished teak rails and lifelines
- Galley Maid windlass with capstan, wildcat and (2) deck switches
- (3) Windshield wipers and washers
- Fore Deck hatch
- International Navigation lights
- Non-skid Fiberglass decks
- Two-person sun lounge with removable cushions
- Hubbell phone/TV inlets port and starboard
- IMRON paint finish
- Dual trumpet air horn
On centerline aft is the queen size berth with four large drawers and dimmable rope lighting below the berth. The berth has custom bedspread, shams and pillows. There are DC swing arm reading lamps above each nightstand. The nightstands themselves have two drawers each plus an access panel to the rudders. Above the berth is a fabric valance with rope lighting behind wood shades complete two large escape/ventilation portholes on the aft bulkhead. To the starboard side are two opening screened portholes, a shelf with a 19” color flat screen TV. On the forward bulkhead is a double bi-fold door hanging locker approximately six feet wide with auto light, cedar lining and storage shelf above. To port is access to the private Master Head followed by a shelf with four drawers and a burled laminate countertop.
Also, in the Master Stateroom is DC overhead lighting, stereo speakers with volume control, Cruisair digital AC controls.
Forward on the port side within the Master Stateroom is the Master Head. There is a granite vanity with vessel sink, faucet and two sliding doors below. Above is a mirrored two door sliding medical cabinet with three shelves within. Aft is a mica four shelf cabinet. The toilet is a Dometic Master Flush head. The stall shower has bi-fold tempered glass doors, a molded seat, handheld or wall mountable shower fixture, frosted opening porthole with screen, a Hide-A-Line clothesline and DC lighting.
On center-line in the Wheelhouse area is the standard Hatteras helm upholstered in a blue vinyl. Visibility is excellent with wrap around windows and an open floor plan aft to the Salon and Aft Deck. To port of the helm is the recessed radar.
There is a two-person helm seat. A footrest folds down from the base. To starboard is the ladder to the Flybridge and a storage cabinet outboard. Sliding access doors to the side decks are port and starboard. The ship’s electrical panel and switching gear is located behind two large Plexiglass doors just inside the starboard entry door. Also, inside the entry door is a Cruisair digital AC control.
The sole of this area is a high gloss parquet.
- Danforth Constellation compass in binnacle
- Access to bridge locker port at top of ladder
- Ray Marine C127 Chart Plotter
- Robertson Norway AP100DL autopilot remote control
- Northstar 800 Loran C Navigator
- 48mi Furuno
- Icom IC-M127 VHF radio
- Executive 4400 Alarm System (currently inactive)
- Datamarine Link 5000 depth, speed, wind indicator
- Reupholstered Helm Seat
- Reupholstered Helm Control Station
Aft to the open Salon. The entertainment center is mounted on the aft side of the helm seat. There is a 40” flat screen color TV, Panasonic stereo receiver, Hi Power Amplifier and a Panasonic VCR. There is also a two-door cabinet with pull out glass and bottle storage, a drawer, concealed sink with hinged top and built-in wine cooler.
Next aft to starboard is a six-person L-Shaped custom sofa and coffee table. To port is one custom upholstered chair with a table and lamp. The entire Salon has an upholstered valance with AC and DC rope lighting behind wood shades. The aft bulkhead is of three panel glass doors with the port side opening to access the Aft Deck.
Also, within the Salon are speakers and overhead lighting. The Salon and Aft Deck are carpeted.
- Salon totally redecorated, all soft goods refurbished including furnishings, valances and carpeting
- Custom wood shades installed all windows port and starboard plus roller shade to cover back glass opening
- Custom Devin Hex wedge couch upholstery in Sunbrella-like material
- Custom woven upholstery chair with ottoman upholstered in Sunbrella-like material
- Custom baker’s height adjustable table
- 40” Phillips TV
- 15 bottle winecooler
Enclosed Aft Deck
- Custom carpet wall-to-wall
- Eisenglass enclosure with screening
- New cushions both chairs, ottomans and couch upholstered in Sunbrella material
- Hinged hydraulic radar arch for easy bridge clearance
- (2) Pompanette helm seats with removable cushions
- GPS, VHF antennas
- Northstar Navigator
- RayMarine 9” GPS
- RayMarine C 95 chart plotter
- Datamarine Link 6000 S100KL speed and distance log
- Robertson AP200 autopilot remote head
- Icom ICM126 VHF
- Hatteras Systems monitor
- Plexiglass Venturi windscreen
- Helm console cover
- Raylin Spotlight (upper and lower controls)
- Rudder angle indicator
- (2) DC hold lights under Helm
- Marquipt Low Profile 1000 lb. tender davit
- Nova Marine hard bottom tender
- Yamaha 30hp OB for tender
- Bimini Top
- U-Shaped fiberglass seating with removable cushions
- AM/FM stereo with CD player
- (4) Flybridge stereo speakers
- Flybridge table
- Storage below helm
- (2) Courtesy lights
- Non-Skid Fiberglass Decks
- Coast Guard Safety package
- Lift Raft (needs certification)
- 2-Seat ottoman covered in Sunbrella material
- Covers for all seat cushions, table, tender and life raft
- Custom-made canvas Bridge Cover covering the complete bridge front to back and port to starboard
- Custom Carpet wall to wall
- 20kW Onan generator with muffler and sound-shield (3621 hours)
- Generator remote start/stop controls
- 32V DC duplex outlet with weatherproof cover
- (2) Vapor-proof battery cut-off switches for each engine
- Battery charger
- Galvanic isolators battery parallel switch
- Combo 50’ television/telephone shore electrical cable
- (2) Port and Starboard 250V 50’ shore electrical cables
- 32V DC electrical distribution panel number two (Port Engine Room)
- Shore electrical cable with 50 amp 125/250V shore power connectors, port and starboard
- Electrical distribution panels
- (2) Isolation transformers
- (8) 8-Volt batteries in covered boxes
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92TIC (Port: 2207 hrs / Starboard: 2200 hrs)
- Integrated filter system and water separator, discharge of oil plaque, ventilating fans, overhead DC lights in safety cages (2 each Engine Room), 110 volt fluorescent lights, Engine Room overhead hand rails, 110 volt outlet in starboard Engine Room.
- Hatteras Systems Monitor exhaust temp and oil pressure alarm
- Oil change pump to generator
- (2) Electric bilge blowers
- (2) Cruiseair air conditioning raw water pumps
- Datcon engine hour meters
- Forward and aft fuel tank gauge
- Emergency engine stop and cables
- Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioning
- Racor 500 fuel filter to generator
- Hynautic hydraulic clutch and engine controls with reservoir
- Fuel shut-off valve
- Manual engine gauges for oil pressure and water temperature
- Automatic 75 lb. CO2 cylinder for fire control system
- Whirlpool 40 gallon newer water heater
- Automatic 35 lb. CO2 cylinder for fire control system (Generator Room)
- Valves fuel management system
- Portable hand-operated Bilge pump
- Reverso oil change system for main engine
- Dockside pressure water regulator
- Fresh water cooling system
- (5) Automatic, electric bilge pumps and switches with indicator lights
- Hatteras Systems Monitor bilge alarm
- (4) Compressors for AC – (1) 7000 BTU, (2) 16,000 BTU, (1) 30,000 BTU
- Stainless steel wheel steering
- Air compressor on engine
- Hydraulic wheel steering reservoir and pressure gauge
- Air compressor accumulator tank with pressure gauge and filter
- Glendinning engine synchronizers
- High water alarm
- 110 gallon fiberglass holding tank
- Hatteras Systems Monitor interruption power line alarm
- Hand-held fire extinguishers
- Blower system with (2) indicator lights
- Engine temperature alarm
- Shower sump pumps
- Hatteras System Monitor fire alarm
- Dual Racor 1000s for each engine
PAX II is one of a kind. Freshwater location covered slip for 24 years, immaculate condition inside and out! This is a vessel that is ready to cruise.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, owner's personal belongings, espresso coffee machine and six pieces of artwork. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon receipt of written request from Buyer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.