Over $70,000 Price Reduction!
Built by one of the top tier Florida builders, the Huckins 44 is not only beautiful but a top performing vessel designed to navigate any sea with comfort and safety. Her eye-catching traditional down east style design is a complement to her dry, soft riding Foam Flyer hull, which is a Huckins exclusive. The build quality and design will impress but the ride is what makes this vessel stand out.
Her LOA is 50 feet with a well thought out interior and above deck layout. It's perfect for the weekender or long distance adventure.
The 44 Features:
- Master forward with ensuite head
- Large cabin with beautiful teak cabinets
- Teak and Holly sole
- Gourmet galley
- Raised helm deck with seating
- Excellent electronics
- Dependable Cummin's Common rail power
- Bow Thruster
- Fantastic economy
Three steps down you enter the spacious, nicely appointed cabin and immediately recognize the warm comfortable feel this area provides. The cabin is bathed in natural lighting which enhances the area while complementing the beautiful yacht style satin finished interior. Interior designer Michael Demanes reached back in time to capture the bygone days of the classic motor yachts by tastefully by incorporating teak and holly, custom raised panel mahogany cabinetry, granite counters for this timeless look and feel.
- L-shaped Settee which converts to a double bunk
- Custom Cabinets
- Teak and Holly Sole
- End tables (2)
- Built in Table lamps (2)
- Flat Panel TV
- Intellivac Built in Vacuum Cleaner
Designed for owner comfort and convenience, the raised deck provides excellent visibility with large windows that open for clear days. The well thought out air-conditioned bridge features two matching STIDD helm chairs port and starboard and dual station electronics for ease of navigation. The open airy bridge is comfortable and functional making long passages very enjoyable for owners and guests. When you reach your destination, the lounge area aft has a settee and a wet bar with an ice maker and an insulated ice chest; perfect for entertaining. The cockpit and swim platform are accessible thru safety doors making docking and line handling a simple process.
- STIDD Helm Chairs Adjustable (2)
- L -Settee With Storage
- Bench Seat With Storage To Starboard
- Custom Table
- Windows Forward Open Electric
- Windows Side Open Manually
- Wet Bar
- Ice maker U-Line
- Refrigerator Iso therm
- Sun Shade
- Deck Hatches
- Air Conditioning
- Teak Sole
- Wing doors Port and Starboard
Hull and Deck
Hull construction is Foam Cored fiberglass for strength, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Bow rail stainless
- Windless Lewmar
- Anchor locker
- Anchor stainless
- Chain stainless & Rhode 5/8' Nylon 200'
- Freshwater wash down
- Teak Toe rail
- Teak eye Brow
- Teak hand rail
- Teak decks and cockpit
- Shower Hot & Cold cockpit
- Teak deck chairs
- Swim Platform
- Lazzerete access
- Transom Door
- Teak Swim Platform
- Wash down connection on bow and in cockpit
- Teak and fabric folding deck chairs
- Hot and Cold deck shower
- Textoline Window covers for Bridge Deck
- Three Windshield wipers
- Varnished Teak accent trim
Engines & Mechanical
Engine room is nicely laid out, fared and painted for ease of maintenance.
- Cummins QSB 5.9 LT
- Cummins Controls Electronic (2)
- Cummins Electronics Joy Stick (2)
- ZF Transmissions
- Hamilton Jet H J 322
- Delta T Ventilation fans
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Kohler Generator 12 KW with Advanced Digital Control 500 Hours
- Marine Air four zone HVAC system (2)
- Fireboy Automatic Fire extinguishing system
- Sidepower BOW Thruster
- Reversco Oil Change system
- Hot Water heater
Galley is to port with teak cabinets granite counters and built in appliances. It's perfect for entertaining or a quiet dinner to start the evening.
- Granite Counter with storage under
- Copper sink with Kohler single handle faucet
- Kuppersbusch 2 Burner induction cooktop
- Miele Convection Microwave Oven (H4080BM)
- U-Line Two Drawer Refrigerator Black
- Custom Huckin's Table adjustable
Master is forward with side windows which offer natural light for an open airy well-appointed stateroom. The center lined queen features storage and the beautiful teak veneer cabinets continue throughout.
- Center line Queen with storage
- Hanging locker
- Drawer Storage
- Teak and Holly sole
- Flat screen TV
Master Head is ensuite
- Granite counter
- Vanity mirror
- Vacu Flush fixture
- Shower to Port
- Etched glass door
- Shower seat
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 5215 (2) Helm and Companion station
- Garmin RADAR
- Garmin GPS
- ICom IC M504 VHF
- ICom 15c Remote Control Microphone
- Furuno NAVPLOT Autopilot
- Richie Compass
- Garmin 5112 (1)
- Furuno NAVPLOT Autopilot
- ICom IC COMMAND Mic
- Richie Compass
Audio & Visual Equipment
- Clarion CLA-SCI Stereo with remote
- Sony Blue-Ray Disc DVD Player
- Two Sharp Aquos TV (Master & Cabin)
- Satellite antenna
- Dish HD Satellite Receiver
- Flagship Marine Security System
The Flybridge offers excellent visibility, comfortable seating, and a 360 degree unobstructed view for safe vessel operation, weather permitting.
- Bench Seat to Port with storage
- Helm seat bench
- Joy stick controls
- Cummins Smart craft ECM
- Bow thruster
- Stainless safety rail
- Bimini Top
- Brow storage
- Kohler Generator 12 KW with Advanced Digital Control 540 HRS
- AC-DC panel – Bass custom
- 50 Amp service
- Glendining cable master system
- Shore power cord 50 AMP
- Extension Shore power cord 50 AMP
- Engine Start Batteries 3
- House battery 1
- Charles 40 Amp Battery Charger 5000 SP Series
- Magnum ME Series Inverter Charger
The Freedom 44 has a LOA (Length Over Air) of 50 feet, a 13' beam, 2' 7" draft and reported weight of 30,0000 lbs. She is powered by very responsive, clean burning Common Rail Cummins QSB 480 HP engines coupled with a Hamilton water jets propulsion system that provides a respectable 22 Kt cruise @ 3000 RPM's and burning only 33 GPH total.
Freedom was designed as a shallow draft vessel. With a 2' 7" draft, she is ideal for cruising the Bahamas, Keys and the coastal areas of the US. It is a pleasure to easily navigate the shallows and go without hesitation where no shaft drive boat would dare to venture.
Docking ease of operation is provided with her joystick control and the use of her bow thruster as needed. You simply point the joystick in the direction you want to go and the boat does the rest. The owner operator or seasoned captain will love how responsive and easy the incredibly dependable Hamilton system is to operate, especially when docking in tight areas.
2018 Service Completed
- 1000 hour service at Florida Marine Tech
- Hamilton Jet service
- Hamilton control module replaced
- Bottom and running gear painted
- Hull and top sides detailed
The Freedom was designed as a couples boat with ease of operation and maintenance without crew. She is the perfect choice for local excursions or long distance exploring. Her shallow draft and dependable power package makes her easy to operate and a breeze to maintain.
The trunk style cabin not only complements her beautiful down east look but in addition makes the entire cabin area roomy with a comfortable open airy feel.
Anyone considering a cruiser, small motor yacht or pilot house with a desire to cruise without crew in modern great running efficient vessel should make seeing the Freedom a priority.
Contact the listing broker direct.
- Owner’s personal belongings
- Fishing equipment
- Vessel name