- KEY WEST
- Center Console
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 28' 0" (8.53m)
- 9' 8" (2.95m)
- Max Draft:
- 1' 6" (0.46m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Water Capacity:
- 18 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 215 Gallons
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
The 281 Billistic is built with enough capacity to be a true fishing machine but has the fit and finish to be the family boat. The 281 Billistic has a large fuel capacity, a fully functional head with freshwater and it built with the highest quality materials. This boat has been dry stack stored inside from day 1. The fish boxes and seawater pumps have never had saltwater used in them because this owner does not fish. With only 40 hours and 4 years of warranty remaining on the Yamaha’s this virtually a new boat a used boat price!
• Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with backrest.
• Gas shock assisted lids throughout.
• 6) 10" Pull up cleats.
• Trim Tabs
• Freshwater tank 18 gallon with pump.
• Fwd. in-floor fish box is macerated with an overboard drain.
• SS through-hull fittings with grounding straps and zinc.
• All storage boxes drain overboard.
• 3 Step folding ladder stores flush in the stern.
• High-pressure raw water washdown system.
• Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
• Bow seating with cushions and folding backrests.
• Stainless steel rub rail insert enhances appearance and durability.
• Fwd. console seat features folding armrests and insulated cooler beneath with overboard drain.
• Bow compartments are insulated for cooler space or dry storage.
• Edson SS steering wheel with knob.
• Molded-in seat with cushions on the front of the console.
• Hardtop with LED lighting, spreader lights, outrigger ready and speakers. Powder-coated frame.
• Porcelain electric toilet with holding tank.
• Head-mounted pump box with easy service access to pumps.
• SS bow pulpit roller.
• Recessed low profile bow rail.
• Cockpit bolsters throughout.
• Flush folding rear bench seat.
• Bilge access door for easy service.
• Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
• All storage lids feature gas shock assists.
• Cockpit bolsters.
• Bow cushions.
• Anchor windlass
• Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
• Yamaha supplied with Command Link Plus gauge
• Sea Star power assist steering with tilt helm.
• Courtesy lights.
• Stainless Steel Hardware.
• 12-volt power outlet on dash.
• Electric horn.
• Large Fish Box in Bow
• Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
• Built-In Fuel Tank
• Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
• High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
• Self-Bailing Cockpit
• Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
• No Wood-No Rot Construction
• Carbon fiber outriggers
• Twin Yamaha F250XCA Four Stroke Engine with (5) year warranty from 4-19
• Fold-Down Transom Seat
• Glass Bridge Garmin 12” With Radar, Auto pilot and fish finder with the GT-30 & B105M Transducers
• Garmin VHF 200
• Fusion Stereo w/ Bluetooth (linked to Garmin)
• Pop up Fender cleats
• Console suncover
• Full custom dust cover
• Hard Top spray shield
• Electric Head w/ Overboard Pump out
• Underwater Lights
The 281 Billistic is built with enough capacity to be a true fishing machine but has the fit and finish to be a family boat. The 281 Billistic has a large fuel capacity, a fully functional head with freshwater and is built with the highest quality materials. This boat has been dry stack stored inside from day one. The fish boxes and seawater pumps have never had saltwater used in them because this owner does not fish. With only 40 hours and 4 years of warranty remaining on the Yamaha’s this is virtually a new boat at a used boat price!