- The Lagoon 380 is probably the best selling catamaran ever, so it is tried and tested. And some!
380s are well built and safe.
- She is comfortable for her size with those beamy hulls.
- She is great value for money.
- That compact size means it is easy to dock this boat -they are highly maneuverable with the twin engines. This boat turns on a sixpence.
- Those vertical windows keep the sun out at midday and give you more living and head space.
- She is a proven ocean crosser, even a circumnavigation.
- The aft cockpit fits 6 people comfortable and feels secure.
Upgrades completed between DEC 2019 and FEB 2020:
1/ x2 new sail drive SD25 and full overhaul on both engines by Yanmar
2/ added 2 new solar panels 275W (total 550W) with 5 domestics batteries (525Amps)
3/ upgrade with new full set raymarine instrumentation (chart platter 1 outside and 1 inside) new compass, AIs, etc...
4/ new dinghy 2,90m full super light aluminum with Hypilon
5/ new engine for the new dinghy Tohatsu 9.8HP (with foil for quick plane, ancer, etc...)
6/ By security I changed all the valves for the full boat
7) new sound system Fusion + 200w speakers
8) New spinnaker Asymetric made by Tusker Thailand + full installation, blocks and extra winch harken 40st on starboard side
9/ new chain and anchor (60mtrs) + spare anchor 10mtrs chain with rote
10) Rope been change, new ropes: genoa, mainsail (14mm), travelers, balancing, new blocks mainsail with electrical winch
11) new toilets jabsco both hull
12) new fresh water pump jabsco
13) in reach iridium
14) inverter 220V
15) USB double in cabins and 4 in
16) new Rigging from Rolly tasker phuket Jan2020, new shackle and new drum facnor 180 + new swivel
The rest is many spares parts and cosmetics, changed the mattresses, anti foulling done ETC...
The layout is a L380 premium 2014 4 cabins 2 heads, 600L fresh water tanks, the boat is ready to sail offshore.