- PALMER JOHNSON
- Motor Yacht
- Sub Category:
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- Coast Guard #:
- George Town
- 171' 1" (52.13m)
- 28' 8" (8.72m)
- Max Draft:
- 9' 8" (2.94m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Cruise Speed:
- 24 Kts. (28 MPH)
- Cruise Speed Range:
- Max Speed:
- 28 Kts. (32 MPH)
- 326284 Pounds
- Gross Tonnage:
- 495 Pounds
- Water Capacity:
- 1796 Gallons
- Holding Tank:
- 793 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 13209 Gallons
- Captain Cabin:
- Crew Cabin:
- Crew Sleeps:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Deck Material:
- Hull Finish:
- Hull Designer:
- Palmer Johnson Engineering
- Exterior Designer:
- Nuvolari & Lenard
- Interior Designer:
- Nuvolari & Lenard
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
Featuring gorgeous design by Nuvolari Lenard, BLISS is without doubt the most luxurious of the sport yacht range. A swimming platform steps up to the large, sheltered aft deck with comfortable seating and dining areas that flow into the main saloon and owner’s private study. The extensive main deck saloon is divided into living and dining areas by a low-profile stairwell. Her spacious full beam owner’s suite features large circular windows letting in tremendous amounts of natural light.
The exterior layout is designed across one level with passageways leading to a foredeck pool area that offers more exterior lounging spaces and a massive pool with wide open views of the surrounding sea. BLISS can accommodate 10 guests in 5 luxurious ensuite staterooms.
• Model 2 x MTU 16V4000 M93L
• Engine Power 3440kW (4615 BHP) @ 2,100 rpm
• Engines hours Stbd 1921 / Port - 1920 (Sep 14, 2020)
• 2 x Kohler Diesel Generators, 125kVA, (100kW) each 230 / 400VAC / 50 Hz / 3 Phase and Neutral
• Generators hours 4173 / 4261 (Sep 14, 2020)
• 1 x Shore Power Converter, 125 kVA (100 kW), 400V, 3 Phase and neutral 50 Hz
• Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Batteries, 24VDC
• 2 x Sea keepers M26
• 2 x Sea Keepers SK 26( Installed 2016 )
• Single mode of operation at any speed; at rest, loiter and high speed
• Autonomous operation
• 2 x Bow thruster hydraulic type, mounted within tunnels
• 2 x aluminium tunnel, with mount for thruster drive unit
• 2 x drive units with propeller
• 3 x Control stations with joystick for full proportional control
• 15,360 l/ per day
• The wheelhouse features five (5) 21inch flat screen LCD monitors (sunlight readable).
• Magnetic Compass
• Echo Sounding Equipment
• 2 x GPS
• Distance Measuring Log
• Gyro Compass
• Rudder Angle Indicators
• 2 x X-band Radar (with ARPA/ATA)
• Automatic Identification System (AIS)
• Electronic Charting System (ECS)
• Instrumentation pack inc: Speed and depth sensors, Air temp, sea water temp, barometric
pressure and anemometer
• 2 x Searchlights
• Navigation Lights (COLREGS 72)
• 2 x SART
• 2 x VHF transceivers with DSC
• Five (5) VHF slave control stations
• Iridium sat com transceiver
• GSM fixed cellular terminal (Voice/fax/data)
• Navtex receiver
• BNWAS system
• Inmarsat C transceiver
• Global Maritime Distress Safety System (GMDSS) suitable for Sea Area A3
• Nine (9) portable digital radios
• 2 x Portable VHF lifeboat radios
ENTERTAINMENT, NETWORK AND COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
The entertainment system comprises an Audio/Video-on-Demand (AVoD), distributed system with a centralized media server. Local control of the system is available in all Owner and Guest areas.
Owners and guest space services include Satellite TV, VoD Movies, AoD Music, CCTV, Broadband Internet, Map/ships info etc.
• Flat screen TV/monitors are installed for the Salon, Owner and guest accommodations.
• Local iPad provided for entertainment system control and internet access in all guest and Owner areas.
• An equipment rack for up to six (6) owner furnished satellite receivers is provided.
• 5.1 Theater type audio systems/speakers are installed for the Salon and Owner stateroom.
• Stereo type audio systems/speakers are installed for the guest staterooms.
• Marine grade speakers are provided for exterior spaces.
• Bluray/CD viewing/listening provided for Salon, Owner and guest accommodations.
• Aft deck and sundeck areas provided with stereo type audio systems/speakers per area.
• Crew Mess includes stereo type audio/speakers.
• All Crew TV’s are flat screen type.
The system is based on a server with solid state drives
• Access to the internet is Via a Seatel 4009 VSat system or land line connection
• Wi-Fi access points are provided to give wireless networking capability in all Owners, guest and crew areas for laptops and other Wi-Fi enabled products (PDA’s cellular devices etc)
• All owners and guest area have access to the internet without the use of a PC.
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
• Extraction Hood: stainless steel
• Microwave oven Miele
• Gaggenau – induction hobs
• Oven - Rational
• Refrigerator: stainless steel front panel
• Freezer: stainless steel front panel
• Sink disposal
• Dishwasher Miele
• Gaggenau- vacuum drawer
• Dish Washer
• Wine Cooler
• Coffee machine
• Ice maker
Aft Deck Bar:
• 2x Electric Grill
• Induction Cooktop
• 3x Washing Machines
• 3x Clothes Dryers
• 1 x Compact rotary iron
ALARM AND MONITORING SYSTEM
• 4 x LCD touch screen displays in the following locations: engineer’s cabin, engine room , crew mess and wheelhouse.
• Data Acquisition Units interfacing with: Fire detection system, navigation lights, watertight
door monitoring, bilge alarms, diesel engine parameters, electrical generating parameters, tank level
monitoring, HVAC system, CCTV, hydraulics and miscellaneous alarms
• Integration with helm electronics
• Integration with the Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) System
FIRE DETECTION SYSTEM
• Consilium fire detection control panel with battery back up and located in the wheelhouse
• Smoke and Heat detectors and sounders cover the entire vessel as per regulations
• High Heat/Rate of Rise Sensors: Engine room, galley, garages, bow thruster space according to Class
• Manual call stations (break glasses)
• Nine( 9 ) CCTV cameras.
• 1 x interface module
• 1 x viewing and camera control package
• 1 x monitoring screen in the crew mess
• 1 x Digital recording package
• Control of the system in the Pilot house.
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
• Summer: outside +35°C w/ 80% RH
• Summer: inside +22°C +/-1° w/ 55% RH +/-5%
• Winter: outside 0°C
• Winter: inside +21°C +/-1°C
• Max sea water temperature: +32°C
• Tecma, white toilets, for the owner, guest bathrooms, day head. The toilets feature macerator flushing, and have a vitreous china bowl unit
• Tecma, white toilets for the crew heads
• Tecma, bidet with a Zuchetti, bidet mixer
• 1 x Headhunter Tidal Wave TW-HMX-514, IMO approved sewage treatment plant
• 2 x sludge pumps, bronze housing, electric motor. The discharge pump is provided to pump the contents of the holding tank to overboard or to the deck pump-out fitting.
Bilge and Fire Pumps:
• 1 x Bilge pump, bronze body centrifugal self-priming pump. Capable of local start and remote start from wheelhouse
• 1 x Fire pump, bronze body centrifugal self-priming pump. The fire pump is located outside of the engine room. Capable of local start and remote start from a foredeck locker switch and wheelhouse
• 1 x eductor unit
• 1 x diesel powered emergency bilge/fire FP bronze centrifugal pump, portable unit, located in the forward PWC locker, Starboard side
FIRE STATIONS - BILGE/FIRE SYSTEM
• Hose: 38mm (1-1/2 inch), synthetic with brass pin lugs
• Nozzle: 38mm (1-1/2 inch), fog/stream, brass
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
• Watermaker, 15,360 lpd (4,057 gpd) @ 25°C
• 1 x Pressure set – 100 liter/min. Consisting of 2 x self-priming pumps, driven by individual TEFV electric motors.
• 2 x Grundfoss, hot water rated circulation pump. Located in proximity to the water heaters. 1 x of the pumps is a backup with valves
• 2 x water heaters, electric, reservoir type, with a minimum total capacity of 378 litres (100 gallons). The water heaters include electric elements of 4,500-watt capacity each
• Cartridge type water filter unit. Provided with taste/odour cartridges
• 1 x pressure regulating valve and check valve for shore connection. The connection is located in the aft main deck area of the vessel
• A silver Ionizer system and UV Lamp installed for potable water sterilization.
COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM
• 2 x air compressors, air-cooled
• 1 x filter/regulator with gauge, polycarbonate body with guard
• 1 x airline filter, 25mm (1 inch), 250 PSI, metal with sight glass
• 1 x manually operated valve for draining
• 3 x 7.6m (25 foot) air hoses with end fittings. One in a machinery space, one on the foredeck and one in the aft garage.
FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS
• FM200 gas cylinder(s), valves, actuator, piping and nozzles
• Integration into the fire alarm and ship alarm system
• Stand alone FM200 discharge alarm
• Portable fire extinguishers, per MCA requirements
• 2 x fire suits, with helmet, mask, gloves, boots, oxygen supply and small fire axe. All per MCA requirements
• 1 x fire blanket, per MCA requirements, located within the galley space
• 1 x fire axe
• 2 x Maxwell, model VWC 11,000 vertical windlasses are bolted to aluminum insert plate. Each windlass has a chromed bronze finish and is equipped with a hydraulic motor, rope gypsy, pendant control and band brake
• 2 x Anchors are galvanised 250Kg Manson Marine
• The galvanized anchor chain two 160m (525 feet) lengths of chain. The bitter end secured within the chain locker and can be released in the event of an emergency.
• Two stainless steel chain roller/tensioning assemblies
• 1 x Safety Management Plan provided with the vessel.
• Lifebuoys orange, yellow or red/white quarters
• 2 x 762mm (30-inch) diameter life rings with buoyant lines
• 2 x life rings with light and smoke canister. All life rings have recessed life ring holders
• Lifejackets :1 x per adult person, 2 x adult size spares, Four 4 child sizes
• Six (6) Rocket Parachute flares.
• 1 x set of Day Shapes, consisting of an anchor ball and a diamond
• 1 x medical locker
The lazarette and chain lockers are provided with suitable ladders.
• 1x Master, 2x VIP double, 2x Guest Twin cabins
• Foyer and passageways
• Main Salon and Dining area
• Private Lounge
• Exterior Public areas
• Owners and Guest stairwells
TENDERS & WATER TOYS
- Tender PASCOE international shuttle 6.5m
- Jet Ski
- SEADOO GTI SE 155
- SEADOO GTR 215
- 2x Seabob Gayago F7
- 1x Wake board “Liquid force 142 element”
- 1x Fly board “ Zapata racing”
- 1x Compressor for free dive
- 1x Water ski ”Connely quantum”
- 1x Water ski “Obrien freestyle”
- Inflatable toys
- Fun Air Inflatable Swimming Platform
- FunAir Balcony Slide
- FunAir Swimming Pool Inflatable