- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 50' 0" (15.24m)
- 14' 4" (4.37m)
- Max Draft:
- 4' 2" (1.27m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- Max Speed:
- 45 Kts. (52 MPH)
- 66000 Pounds
- Water Capacity:
- 132 Gallons
- Holding Tank:
- 40 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 634 Gallons
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
The only 50’ Pershing for sale in USA. Low hours and pristine conditions
2013 50' Pershing
Available for sale right now
Financing is available through our network of providers
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The full-beam with its unique vertical
hull windows fore cabin or owner’s stateroom is like a hotel suite, it
provides sleeping for two adults, on a island queen size island berth
with chest of drawers, hanging closet to port a
MS-AV700 AM/FM radio player, Samsung TV, Satellite TV, Air digital air
conditioning electronic controls and enclosed full head compartment. All
VIP Guest Stateroom
The aft VIP guest stateroom, aft to port, accessible thru main salon
provides sleeping for two adults, on a full size berth with storage
below, night table, one (1) lined lighted closet digital air
conditioning electronic controls.
Second Guest Stateroom
The aft to port cabin or 2nd guest stateroom provides sleeping for
two adults, on two single beds with storage below, one (1) lighted lined
hanging locker, digital air conditioning electronic controls.
Two (2) heads, located in Master stateroom and salon. Acrylic shower
enclosures stainless steel fixtures and wood flooring, FRP vanities with
designer glass countertops, over the counter round vitreous china
lavatories and storage underneath
Headliners material in the main salon, dinette and cabins is an off white vinyl material Heads is also acrylic material.
Wood flooring throughout the vessel interior with carpet over wood at the staterooms.
Mini blinds throughout the vessel.
The main salon features forward to
starboard a fabric sofa with storage below and a hi / lo acrylic folding
table with two stools. A wood cabinet center to port features TV, bar
and main electrical panel. Fore to port is a wood cabinet that features
dual burner Bosch ceramic cook-top, and round stainless steel sink and
storage below. Top cabinet holds GE microwave and storage. Fore to port
is the Frigonaurica refrigerator and freezer.
- The main salon sliding door is of white acrylic with stainless steel frame.
- Wood flooring
- Cabinets, drawers, and shelving
- Window blinds
- AM/FM stereo/player: Fusion: Model: MS- UD750
- Samsung TV
- Smoke detector alarm
Located five (5) steps down to port salon
with wood cabinetry, Corian countertop with wood cover and round shaped
stainless steel sink that drains overboard.
- Refrigerator & freezer Frigonautica
- Manufacturer Bosh. Type: Electric range Model: Two (2) burners / Glass Top
- Microwave GE
Located on the starboard side of the lower salon, it features a
fabric “U” shaped settee with storage below and includes a high / low
grey acrylic wing table and top storage bins.
Large and in excellent condition, Cockpit with forward overhang, teak
deck overlay, large “U” shaped settee with FRP wing table, that
converts the settee into a sun pad, starboard built in FRP / teak steps
to the side decks. Forward to starboard is a FRP cabinet wet bar with
built in sink, water spigot & Freezer. Aft to port is an Aft facing
sun-pad with access hatch to crew quarters / storage hatch and storage
compartment beneath. One (1) in deck hatch accesses the engine room /
aft systems and tankage below the aft deck sole.
- Teak deck floor
- Electric sunroof
- U- bench seat
- Raritan Ice-Maker
- Speakers JL audio quantity: eleven (11) with amplifier
Helm Station and Electronic
- Captain leather bench seat and also power operated companion lounge.
- Raymarine GPS Electronic chart/color sounder Model:Hybrid touch
- Emergency shut down
- Fireboy fire system
- VHF: Simrad Model: RS 82
- Digital Depth/Speed/Trip Indicator Manufacturer: Raymarine. Model: Tridata.
- Bow Thruster: Side-Power Model: SE 80 / 1 85 T
- MAN Engines Monitor System Model: MMDS-CLC 6.3
- Raymarine Auto Pilot Model: ST 6002
- Integrated NAViop System
- White Star Compass
- Eleven JL Audio Speakers
- JL Audio Amplifier
Hull and Deck
- Modified-V, planning type, with a dead-rise aft of 17°
- Exterior hull: Silver polyurethane paint over the gelcoat, black anti-fouling paint and moderate sheer.
- Portlights: Total of twelve (12) including panoramic windows, all observed serviceable.
- Bulkheads: Athwartship reinforcement enhanced by wood bulkheads bonded to the hull with FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).
- Chain Locker: Compartment with chain, drainage is topside, size adequate, location at the bow, remote for windlass
- Total of eight (6)
- Two (2) stainless steel aft cockpit.
- Two (2) stainless steel mid-ship topside deck.
- Two (2) stainless steel at the bow.
- Single panel windshield and wipers
- Windlass: LoFrans. Model: Project X3
- Eight (8) Person Life raft Manufacturer: Zattera
Reinforced, FRP, with a walk-thru door to
starboard, FRP / teak steps from the aft deck to the swim platform
operable hand held shower, Sun pad with storage beneath, hatch with
access to crew quarters/ storage compartment and hydraulically operated
transom boarding plank.
Bezensoni Electro hydraulic Gangway / tender davit located on the center transom
- Twin MAN V-8 turbo after-cooled 900 H.P fresh water-cooled marine diesel engines with 405 Hours
- ZF Transmissions Model 360A
- Generator: Single Kohler 13 Kw with Sound Shield Model: 13 EOZD with 850 Hours
- Reverso oil transfer pump system with manifold is located forward engine room bilge
- ZF command electronic controls
- Heavy-duty power blowers
- Raw water-cooled 12" inches to FRP Marine Exhaust System mufflers
- Battery charges:
- Manufacturer: Mastervolt. Model: Mass 24 / 50
- Xantrex Model: True Charge 2 / 40A
- Dual system per each main, remote mounted, MAN model PL 420 fuel filters and water separators s and Racor Model 1000
- Type: HFC 227
- Raw water cooling pump for Air conditioning
- Twin Disc Arneson Drive, surface props
Engines service May 2019
Brand new chillers (2) June 2019
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot
guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the
condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his
surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or
withdrawal without notice.