- Motor Yacht
- Sub Category:
- Model Year:
- Year Built:
- United States
- 98' 0" (29.87m)
- 20' 0" (6.10m)
- Min Draft:
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
Speed, Capacities and Weight
- 175000 Pounds
- Water Capacity:
- 600 Gallons
- Fuel Capacity:
- 3450 Gallons
- Crew Cabin:
- Crew Berths:
Hull and Deck Information
- Hull Material:
- 2842 LE
- Engine Type:
- Fuel Type:
This classic Versilcraft Super Challenger motor yacht has enjoyed periodic upgrades and refits including a cockpit addition performed in 1998 at the Knight & Carver yard in San Diego. The cockpit offers exceptional versatility and ease of boarding and diving. Major engine room refit in 2005, including new ZF transmissions. Three full-width en-suite staterooms, two crew cabins, on-deck galley, separate formal dining.
- Full-service standup wet bar with refrigerator and Monogram icemaker
- 42" Samsung TV
- Ample counter space, storage areas.
- Port and starboard access.
- Laundry area with stacked Maytag Washer and Dryer.
- Viking Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker and water through the door.
- Wolff ceramic Cooktop.
- Whirlpool Oven.
- LG Carousel Microwave.
- Maytag Dishwasher.
- Kenmore Trash Compactor.
- GE Toaster.
Formal Dining Area
- Ample cabinets for dinner and wine service
- Polished burl woods, granite, brass, and fabrics
- Tracvision capable
- Panamax controller
- Parasound HCA -100 amp amplifier THX
- Samsung DVD plus a large library of films
- ONKYO stereo receiver
- Sirius satellite radio capable
Aft VIP Guest Stateroom
- Full-beam Stateroom.
- Centerline King Berth.
- Stairwell leading up to the Salon.
- Ensuite Bath.
- Insignia 21" TV/DVD.
Admidships Master Stateroom
- Full-beam stateroom
- Centerline King berth
- Features polished woods, marble, and new fabrics
- Samsung 42" flatscreen
- Hidden wall safe
- Stateroom has its own private stairwell
- His/hers baths and an oversized shower with (2) heads.
- DVD Player.
Forward Guest Stateroom
- Full-beam Stateroom.
- Island Queen Berth.
- Ample storage.
- Insignia 21" TV/DVD.
- Stairwell leading to the Main Deck.
- Ensuite Bath.
Forward Crew Quarters
- Captain's Cabin with upper/lower Berths and Ensuite Head with Shower.
- Crew Cabin with upper/lower Berths.
- Head with Shower.
- Crew Mess/Office.
- HP computer, 24" flatscreen, HP OfficeJet color, copy, fax, scanner.
- D-link/Verizon wireless internet with Wi-Fi router plus "glass bridge" option.
- Computer remote start and (4) port USB hub.
- 2 Insignia 15" TV/DVD.
Navigation and Electronics
Complete retrofit of exterior Electronics, Antennas, and Arch, including all Interior Navigation Electronics (2016-2018).
- (2) Redundant Ships Computers, modem.
- Accessed from starboard Stairway.
- Center Helm Console and Helm Seat.
- Additional Seating to port.
- Navigation and Computer Communication Center to starboard.
- KVH F55 Tracphone capable.
- KVH G6 Tracvision capable.
- Furuno NavNet 72 mile color RADAR
- Furuno DRS4D-NXT Doppler RADAR
- Furuno GPS/ color Chart Plotter.
- HP Navigation Computer.
- (2) Flat Screen Color Monitors.
- Furuno GPS/WAAS GP-32.
- Furuno color Depth Sounder.
- Ritchie compass.
- Dual Trumpet Air Horns.
- (2) ACR Strobe lights.
- Ray-Line Search Light, Remote and Handheld.
- Marine Clock and Barometer.
- Furuno TZ Touch II, 15" MFD
AIS Class B
- Windows 10
- D-Link Verizon Wi-Fi
- Nobeltec Navigation Software.
- Airmar Weather Caster.
Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Triple Screw Configuration
- Nibral 4-bladed Props
- 3" Stainless Shafts
- Naiad Stabilizers
- 12" Hydraulic Bow Thruster, 40hp
- Vantage Marine 800 gpd Water Maker
- CruiseAir Air-Conditioning units, chilled water, with reverse cycle heating and individual controls in each stateroom/cabin/salon/galley.
- Fuel transfer system with rate/flow meter 120V + 24V
- New Hour Meters on engines (2005)
- Bilge high water Alarm System with (3) Pumps; (1) 220V AC, (2) 24V DC
- Fire Extinguishing Systems, fixed C02 with manual discharge
- Racor Fuel/Water Separator Filters for main engines and generators
- (2) Headhunter Mach 5 Pumps.
- Fuel Distribution Manifold, (2005)
- Seawater Strainers on all Raw Water Pick-Ups
- (3) Rule automatic HD bilge pumps
- Electric Bilge Pump (manual control)
- Craftsman toolbox and tools, 2005 (see upgrades)
- GE 40 gallon hot water heater
- Torrid 17 gallon hot water heater
- Wet/Dry Shop Vac
- Portable 110V bilge pump
- (2) High output Intake and Exhaust Fans.
- Electric Bilge Pump.
- Craftsman Toolbox and tools, (2005) (see upgrades)
- 50 gallon Lube Oil Tank.
- Air Compressor.
- GE 40 gallon Hot Water Heater.
- Torrid 17 gallon Hot Water Heater.
- Wet/dry Shop Vac
- Portable 110V Bilge Pump
- (2) High Output Intake and Exhaust Fans
- (2) 30KW Northern Lights Genset with hi-temp Sound Shields installed (2006)
- (2) 220V/50 amp Shore power cords, 50 feet each, plus (2) 100 amp pigtail.
- (2) Charles 50 amp Iso Boosts.
- (1) Engine battery bank and (1) house battery bank (new 2005)
- Dedicated Batteries for Electronics.
- Dedicated Batteries for Gensets.
- (7) Domestic Macerated Toilets
- (3) Black water and (3) gray water holding tanks.
- (3) Sealand Diaphragm pumps.
Flying Bridge/Boat Deck
- Accessed from pilothouse and affords excellent seating and al fresco dining with a panoramic view.
- Table seats eight to ten guests and has a Bimini sun cover
- Refrigerated Drink Center.
Deck and Hull
- Bow Pulpit.
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails with Fender Racks.
- (2) 105 lbs. Stockless Anchors.
- (2) 400' ½" Stainless Steel BBB Chain.
- Vetus Horizontal Windlass with Vertical Capstan.
- Escape Hatch on Foredeck
- Stainless Steel Radial Arm Davit with Electric Winch for Launching Wave Runners
- 1200 lb. Davit with Electric Winch
- Cockpit and Boat Deck Flood Lights
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- 12" Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- Marquipt Accommodation Ladder
- Emergency Tiller.
- Braided 1" black docking lines with leather eyes (all new 2005)
- (8) Fenders.
- Lighted Stainless Steel Flagpole.
Underwater Stern Lights
- Sport Fishing Equipment:
- Outrigger holders
- Lounge chairs
- Cocktail table
- Teak decks
Recent Upgrades 2005-2013
- 2005 engine room refit.
- Replaced main engine transmissions, upgraded to ZF Marine, (632 hrs.)
- New main engine Fuel Distribution Manifold.
- New fuel lines.
- Rebuilt Racor fuel filter system.
- Replaced main engine raw water plumbing.
- New water maker membranes and UV sterilizer.
- Replace exhaust wrap with new, highest quality Thermal Wrap.
- New generator sound shields, highest quality Thermal Wrap material. (2007)
- New engine room gauge panel with new start/stops.
- Redesigned freshwater system.
- (2) New Head Hunter Mach 5 freshwater pumps.
- New Yacht Mate Water Softener.
- New black water tank with increased capacity to 100 gallons.
- New black water tank monitoring system
- Complete interior design refit; detailing of all woodwork, brass work polished and powder coated throughout (handrails, light bezels, misc. hardware), and upgraded fwd stateroom shower.
- Rebuilt refrigeration system (2007)
- New Exterior Canvas.
- New UPS (Uninterrupted Power Source) for all electronics (2010)
- New Panasonic wireless phone system with capacity to upgrade. (2007)
- New Spotlight.
- All new Craftsman tools, tool boxes, and power tools.
- Exterior hull and superstructure paint work completed in (2003)
- Exterior black graphics completed in (2004)
- (7) Microphor heads upgraded (2003/2004)
- Complete bridge navigation and communications upgrade (2007)
- Complete computer and office upgrade (2010)
- Rebuilt main hoist motor, cable, blocks, and lifting sling (2007)
- Charles Iso Boost voltage correcting shoreline isolation transformer (2007)
- Viking Refrigerator (2011)
- Wolff cooktop (2013)
- All Carpet (2011)
- All HVAC Water Pipes replaced (2011)
Recent Upgrades 2016-2018
Soundown Noise Reduction Barriers installed between Master and (4) Guest Suites.
- New Cockpit Teak (2017)
- Total Yacht Repaint (2017)
- New Stainless Steel Handrails.
- A light replaced with new efficient LED fixtures.
- All faucets replaced. (2018)
- All Toilets replaced with Dometic Masterflush Macerated toilets. (2016)
- Additional Headhunter Mach 5 Water Pump added. (2016)
- All mattresses replaced with custom sized Intellibeds. (2018)
- All Blackwater Pumps replaced with Sealand diaphragm pumps.
- New 32" Samsung TV.
- New Walnut Hardwood Floors in Salon. (2018)
- Electric Reclining Italian Leather Couch in Salon. (2018)
- New accessory tables & carpet in Salon. (2018)
- New Dining Table & Chairs. (2018)
- New Maytag Washer & Dryer. (2017)
- New Wolfe Range. (2015)
- New Whirlpool Oven. (2017)
- Extensive video library on hard drive.
- Blue Ray Player.
- Two redundant ship's computers. (2017)
- Nema 2000 Maretron monitoring and control electronic system. (2017)
- Two Furuno 15" 72 Touch II MFD's. (2016)
- New Simrad 24" Touchscreen on Flybridge. (2018)
- New Lebroc Leather Helm Seats on both bridges. (2018)
- Simrad AP70 Autopilot. (2018)
- New Furuno Digital Radar. (2018)
- New Flybridge Coffee Table.
- (8) Stainless Steel Drink Holders.
- Powder Coated Windscreen. (2017)
- All New Fiberglass Kitchenette Area on Flybridge. (2017)
- New Fiberglass Refrigerated Drink Center on Flybridge.. (2017)
- Hardtop with Stainless Steel Support Posts. (2016)
- Stainless Steel Railing on Flybridge. (2015)
- Duel Lounges for six people including wind and sunscreens on Flybridge.
- Removable Sunbrella Sunscreens over Flybridge Dining Area.
- (2) Kobelt Hydraulic Bow Thrusters.
- Kobelt Digital Shift & Throttle Controls for (3) engines at Pilothouse and Flybridge Stations.
- Racor Fuel Polishing System.
- Reverso (6) outlet Oil/Transmission Exchange System.
- Plumbing Valve Bank replaced.
- Water filtration system installed in Galley.
- Instahot hot water system installed to galley Sink.
- Hot water recirculating pump and lines for hot water at all Fixtures.
- Maretron Bilge High Water Monitoring System.
- Maretron Fuel Flow Monitory System.
- Maretron Black Water Tank Monitoring System.
- Maretron AC/DC Current Flow Monitoring System.
- Maretron Fresh Water Tank Monitoring System.
- Maretron Fuel Tank Monitoring System.
- All Analog Gauges converted to Digital.
- New ProMariner Battery Charger.
- (20) AGM Batteries changed out. (2017)
- Voltage Converters by Analytic Systems. VTC315 24-24
- (3) Engines Repainted.
- Engine Room Floors Repainted.
- Installed Lorex Camera System with (7) HD 720p Cameras throughout the vessel.
- New Vinyl Wall Panels in Pilot House.
- New Delta T Engine Room Ventilation System.
- New Magna Sine Power Inverter/Battery Charger.
- (3) New Self-Parking Intermittent 3 Speed Wipers.
- (2) Zodiac 6-person Life Rafts.
- ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB.
- (4) Throwable Life Rings, with Strobe Lights.
- New Signal Flare Kit. (meets Coast Guard specs)
- Fixed C02, plus (12) Portables throughout Vessel.
- Emergency Ditch Container.
- 7" Brass Bell.
- Offshore Cruising First Aid Kits.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.