Beautiful teak bulkheads and cabinetry, teak and holly sole, fiberglass headliner throughout; brass door handles; custom, cedar lined hanging lockers, generous storage throughout; 6' 2" headroom; Webasto 3500 forced-air diesel cabin heater (2011)
- V-BERTH features large double berth with filler cushion covered in ultra leather (2011), storage beneath berth, shelves outboard both sides and forward, overhead opening hatch, hanging locker, magazine rack, 12 light and fans all LED or CCF, including red LED lighting in galley, nav station, head and salon.
- HEAD is forward to starboard. Features Jabsco marine head with holding tank, sink with hot and cold pressure water, storage, medicine cabinet, hand held shower head with sump, new pump assembly for head 2011.
- MAIN CABIN features straight settee to port, storage and shelves outboard - both sides. Double drop leaf table on centerline (rebuilt with new wood 2013) with large wrap around settee, ample storage beneath seats, overhead opening hatch.
- NAV STATION is at the base of the companionway to port. Features curved seat, large chart table with storage beneath, electronics panels and storage outboard.
- GALLEY is at the base of the companionway and to starboard. Offshore safe, wraparound style layout - features tile countertops, deep top-loading icebox with 12v refrigerator/freezer - additional 1" insulation and removable tray system, Force 10 gimbaled propane 2 burner stove and oven, two round stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water (2013), ample storage and drawers. Custom opening portlight in galley (2013). Drinking water filter. **Spectra Watermaker - 6 gallons/hour (2007) (rebuilt w/ new membrane in 2011) w/ Clarke pump
- AFT CABIN features large double berth, opening ports, changing seat, hanging locker, privacy door.