Industry leader in
sales and service of boats, ships since 1959.№1
San Lorenzo - the classic Italian shipyard
The San Lorenzo shipyard was founded in 1958 in the area of Viareggio in Spain. The company was founded by Giovanni Jannetti. A few years later the shipyard became an icon of elegance in the yachting world, the company was associated with quality, reliability and comfort.
In 1985 there was a significant event - the company launched SL57, the first vessel made of fiberglass. Since then, the shipyard began to build the boats made of a new material. 10 years later they built the first superyacht - SL100. The ship was made of fiberglass. In 1999, the shipyard received UNI EN ISO 14001 certification that was a sign that the company did not pollute the environment. During the same year the shipyard moved its production site to Liguria.
In 2005, the company was acquired by Massimo Perotti. Under his leadership the shipyard received awards at World Superyacht Award, Italian Innovation Award, Barca dell'Anno. The company built its first superyacht made of steel, and it also won the prizes. After launch of SD112 the Italian shipbuilder achieved the second place in the ranking of manufacturers of yachts with a length of more than 24 meters.
Today, the company is still developing, introducing new technologies in the production. The manufacturer uses the best materials for the production of ships. They use both modern and traditional materials. Steel and wood are used as often as fiberglass and composites.