Seattle Boat Show
In Seattle on the West coast large and very long boat show takes place yearly. This show is very well known far beyond USA borders. Thousands of people (exponents and visitors) come to this exhibition in the end of January and beginning of February when weather in Seattle is mild and not windy.
Seattle Boat Show has all that one can expect from a traditional boat show:
- large exposition of hundreds if boats, yachts, motorboats of all types, sizes, and for any budget along with the equipment, appliances and accessories. Some of them are presented on the water;
- yearly presentations of novelties predominantly made by American manufacturers;
- business-meetings, formal events and conferences;
- meetings of professionals and amateurs at the master classes and seminars;
- well-organized entertainment and catering.
At Seattle boat show it is easy to perform the analysis of the market, to talk with professionals, to choose the best yacht and even to make a purchase. Visiting this festival will be useful for an amateur yachtsman who is dreaming about his own boat as well as for an experienced person who owned a boat before. Whatever your experience or dream is, you will not regret spending your time visiting an exhibition in Seattle.