- The information contained at this site is strictly for your information; it is not to be considered as legal or professional consulting, or as an invitation to transfer or disseminate it for commercial purposes.
- Marine International Consulting Inc. does its best to keep the information published on this site correct and updated to the highest degree. However, we are not responsible for any financial losses or damage which may arise as a result of its usage.
- Using this information does not imply a customer relationship with Marine International Consulting Inc. and also does not provide professional advice to clients.
- We advise all of Marine International Consulting Inc.’s new customers and existing clients to get our recommendations before they make commitments based upon our services.
Marine International Consulting Inc.’s web-site use conditions:
- This website is the property of Marine International Consulting Inc. The “we” pronoun and its derivatives refer to the site owner. The “you” pronoun and its derivatives refers to anyone browsing the site or using it in any manner whatsoever.
- Marine International Consulting Inc.’s content is strictly information-based and is not subject to be transferred or disseminated for commercial purposes.
- All materials, information and content of the site may be changed or amended from time to time without notifying site users.
- Marine International Consulting Inc., its representatives and branch’s services are regulated by current terms and restrictions of its home state.
- Marine International Consulting Inc., like any other third party, does not provide any warranties regarding the content’s validity, advisability or timeliness; it covers any subject.
- You acknowledge in advance that this content may be incorrect or invalid and Marine International Consulting Inc. disclaims any liability for errors or deficiencies within maximum permissible state limits.
- You are the only person to make the decision to use the contents of the website. Marine International Consulting Inc. does not hold any liability in the event of financial losses, damages, expenditures or any other consequences that may arise from use of the content. It is your responsibility to make sure that all products, services and information offered through our website meet your requirements and do not contradict the legislation of your home state.
- It is possible that some content of the Marine International Consulting Inc.’s website may be patented. It is also possible that copyrights cover the entire site, such as but not limited to articles and headings, figures, illustrations, photos, logos and trademarks, color schemes, drawings, drafts, sketches, etc.
- Use of the materials published at our websites without prior written consent is considered cause for Marine International Consulting Inc. to initiate a proceeding succeeded by recovery of losses. It may be treated as a criminal offense.
- As a matter of data-searching convenience, Marine International Consulting Inc.’s websites may contain links to other resources. This does not mean that we recommend their usage. Marine International Consulting Inc. is not responsible for their content.
- As the information passes through the Internet, we do not hold liability for its confidentiality or security, as it may be led astray by a third party, lost or changed at any moment. We are not responsible for losses or damage caused by sending messages through the Internet.
- You agree to bear responsibility for your actions caused by nonobservance of the current terms and conditions which imply Marine International Consulting Inc.’s exposure to violations of the law. You are obliged to repay Marine International Consulting Inc. for losses, damages, other harms and the legal expenses for our interests.
- In case you do not agree with our conditions, you should immediately leave our website and stop using it. Otherwise you agree with our terms and conditions automatically.
- When visiting our sites, requesting information, or placing an order you allow us to use your personal data. Marine International Consulting Inc. uses your private information for in-house communication between Marine International Consulting Inc. and Atlantic Yacht & Ship Inc. or for responding to your queries.
- If you let us use your personal data such as residential address, email address, telephone/fax number and other such identifying information, we will not use, transfer or sell it for commercial purposes, nor will we disclose to third persons excluding Atlantic Yacht & Ship Inc.
We promise to notify you in the event of an inadvertent disclosure of your personal information and we will comply with your instructions in case there is a judgment awarded in your favor.